Tony- p-plug the new one in quickly.

So i do as i am told and tony calmed down and started laughing.

Y/n- DONT YOU DARE LAUGH. tony you could of died AGAIN.

tony- oh stop worrying im fine.

So i sanitised my hands with the sanitizer that was on the desk next to him and he pulled me to his lab and made me straddle him.

Y/n- you do realise that we have two 3 month old babys upstairs that are ours and our friends are looking after them while i straddle you?

Tony- oh its fine they will manage. Anyway i missed you and im sorry.

Y/n- stop saying sorry its okay and i have missed you to

With that he pulls me in and kisses me passionately. He then puts his hand down my trousers and starts rubbing me down there. He then inserted two fingers and i let out a little moan.

Tony- like it?

Y/n- p-please stop teasing me.

Tony- "nope" with that he adds a third finger and starts pushing them in and out. I lean into his chest in pleasure and i could feel myself about to cum and tony smirks then pulls his fingers out and lifts me up to i sit on the chair and he walks off and puts his tshirt back on.

Y/n- this is so infair you cant leave me like this

Tony- "sorry luv but i got the kids to look after" he said with a smirk then leaving. I was sat there wanting more. I looked at the clock and it was 8.30pm."shit babys bedtime is a bit late" i said to myself. So i waked back upstairs and i seen tony look at me and smirk so i give him a dirty look.

Y/n- hey my beautiful babys its time for bed.

Nat- awh it is late.

So everyone said goodnight to them and i took them up to get them changed. I placed ella in her play pen while i changed brogan. I could hear footsteps coming up behind me while i was changing brogan and then felt hands go along my waist. "What do you want" i said.

Tony- gosh okay no need to be mean

Y/n- your own fault. Shouldnt do that tony im so horny right now thanks to you.

Tony- well the faster the babys go to sleep the faster we can strip and do it.

Y/n- oh my gosh never say that infront of them again.

Tony- sorry.true though. Anyway what should i help with?

Y/n- can you do the bottles ready while i change ella?

Tony- of course anything for my queen

Y/n- calling me "your queen" wont make me not mad at you.

Tony- wont be long until you come falling onto my chest in bed.

Y/n- oh yeah definitely you will be the first.

Tony- make a bet then first person to cuddle kiss or say anything flirty got to sing in bellas wedding

Y/n- deal.

So I changed ella and tony started to feed brogan so then i started feeding ella and i could see tony smirking at me.

Y/n- stop smirking at me Anthony

Tony- i hate it when you call me that.

Y/n- ooo im going to keep calling you it now.

Tony- i hate you

Y/n- i love you too

Tony- ha you lost

Y/n- ah shit

Tony- stop swearing infront of the babys.

Y/n- they are both sleeping so shush

With that i got up and put ella into bed and tony did the same with brogan. I then left the room and tony followed. He then picked me up and threw me to the bed playfully. He then climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

Y/n-"nope you made me wait so now its your turn" i said while pushing him off me

Tony- this is unfair

Y/n- you did it to me

Tony- ughh

So i lay down on the bed and put the tv on. I put on Netflix and started watching a film while tony was laying by the side of me. He reached out and held my hand. I look at him and he looks at me but i turn away.

About half hour into the film tony moved closer to me and cuddled me. I look up at him and i could see his big brown eyes staring at the screen so i climb on top of him.

Tony- baby what are you doing?

Y/n- the film is boring me and you are better to look at.

Tony- oh is it now

With that he leaned in and kissed me. One thing led to another and we did it. Then we laid there for a while and i drifted off to sleep.