Part 47

Welcome back!!!! I missed you so much!! I am sorry if I gave you a heart attack earlier. I noticed few grammar mistakes in a chapter and edited them.

(I am sorry I am super energetic right now as I drank coffee which I usually don't... Oops I can't handle myself... Enjoy all the excited exclamation marks!!!!!)

I am sorry in advance... This is one of the worst chapters by far but I kinda need to fill in the story. I have such a great idea and I am super excited to write about that!!! sjafkhgkhga I hope you will like my idea (depends on what my brain decides but it will come up in one of the next chapters) I am so excited to write it, you have no idea!!!!

As we just got that lovely holivia kiss... You deserve this chapter! Reminder: there is literally no need to be upset about that! Louis didn't write a whole album about Hazza for you to stop believing in them!!!! And if holivia is real... I hope Harry is the happiest in the world with his relationship! He deserves all the love and laughter in this whole world.

Just stream walls! Everything will be alright!

Love you so muchhh <3

The boys made their way downstairs. Harry held tight onto Louis's arm. He still felt incredibly sad that he wouldn't get his cat. The only thing that gave him comfort was holding onto Louis.

"Ready to go?", Jay asked her son.

Louis nodded and pulled his pouting Hazza into a hug.

"Mom, can I see Louis soon again?", Harry questioned after Louis let go of him.

"Sure, darling", Anne answered.

Harry's pout still didn't disappear.

Louis noticed that and grabbed Harry's hand.

"If you want I could come over tomorrow?"

Even though Harry nodded and was very happy that Louis would be back soon, he still kept his sad face up.

"What's wrong, darling?", Anne asked worriedly as nothing seemed to cheer her boy up.

"Just a bit sad about the kitty", Harry admitted.

"They really made you fall head over heels for them, didn't they?", Anne said.

"Maybe you should go see them yourself and then you would know why Hazza is so obsessed", Louis told Anne while pressing Harry's hand softly.

"Would it cheer you up if we went over to Liam and watch them for a bit?", Anne suggested to her son.

Harry's eyes lit up.

"Yes, yes, yes! Can Lou come too? Please?", he begged Jay.

Anne and Jay laughed.

"Of course", Jay agreed.

"Yay!", Harry exclaimed and jumped into Louis's arms.

Jay drove them over to Liam's house. Louis and Harry were cuddled up in the backseat while their mothers chatted with each other.

"You're better now, Haz?", Louis whispered into his ear and placed a small kiss on his hair.

"Always better when you're with me", Harry said and looked up at his friend.

Louis blushed and buried his face in Harry's curls.

The car halted and everyone got out.

They strolled up to the front door and Anne knocked loudly.

"Liam? Can you get this one?", Karen shouted.

A moment later the door opened.

"Harry!", Liam said surprised.

He hugged his friend.

"Li! We came over to look at Pooh's babies", Harry declared and hugged Liam back.

Louis jealously stared at Liam. When the latter caught Louis's gaze, Lou blushed and looked away.

"Come in", Liam said and let go of Harry.

Jay and Anne greeted Liam and then got into the house. Harry took Louis's hand and pulled him inside with him. While the three boys rushed into Liam's room where Pooh was still resting with her babies, Jay and Anne headed to the kitchen to greet Karen. Harry kneeled down next to the kitties and stretched his hand out to Pooh. She sniffed on it and then started purring. Harry softly petted her head.

"Such a brave kitty", he whispered and smiled at her.

Liam placed himself next to Harry. 

"Did you name them already?", Harry asked.

Liam shook his head.

"I don't know how many I can keep", he answered and looked sadly at the cats.

Harry saw the sadness on his friend's face and immediately felt upset.

Louis, who had stood in the door frame, walked over to Harry and sat behind him. He rested his chin on Harry's shoulder. 

"Are you okay?", Louis asked and hugged Harry from behind.

Harry nodded and leaned into the hug.

"Wouldn't it be great if we took a kitty? Liam could still see them regularly and wouldn't have to give them to strangers!", Harry said.

Liam's eyes lit up. He would love to give his friend a kitty.

Karen, Anne and Jay walked into the bedroom.

"Gosh, they are so adorable!", Jay cooed.

"Adorable!", Anne agreed.

Liam jumped up. 

"Mommy? Can Harry and Louis take a kitty? I could still watch them grow up and we wouldn't have to keep them all here!", Liam excitedly shared Harry's idea.

Karen laughed.

"That's up to their mothers"

"Please", Harry begged and looked at his mother with the biggest puppy eyes.

Anne's sternness started to crumble.

"I'll think about it, okay?", she eventually said.

"Thank you! I love you so much, mommy!"