Part 14

I might have had several mental breakdowns about Harry's TPWK mv... sowww I was too emotional to write. Andddd tomorrow uni starts again. I hope I can still give you content as often as possible

The boys sat in Louis's room with a lemonade. Jay and Anne were in the kitchen, doing whatever mothers do when they spend time together.

"So...", Harry started.

"So...", Louis mimicked.

Harry giggled.

"Where's your homework?", Harry asked.

Louis sighed. Of course, Hazza wouldn't let go of the topic. Eventually, Louis got up and walked to his desk to grab his book.

"I have to read a whole page!", Louis whined.

"Can you read it to me?", Harry looked at Lou with big eyes.

Louis blushed. He didn't read well and he was ashamed of his reading. But how could he ever say no to his Haz?

"If you want to I can", Lou declared.

Harry put his lemonade aside and laid down on Lou's bed. He was so excited. There couldn't be a better thing than hearing his Lou read for him!

Louis on the other hand felt anxious and took a deep shaky breath before he opened the book.

"W-e, We! We're go-ing on a b-be-bear hunt.", Louis stopped.

His head was probably as red as a tomato. He looked at Haz but the little boy was just sucking on his thumb while listening.

"We're going on a bear hunt", Louis repeated.

"We're going to c-a-t- hmm ca-catch a big one. What a be-beu-bau- betifel no-no I mean-", Louis stopped again.

That word was so hard! And so long! The boy was frustrated that it didn't work out as he wished it would. A small tear rolled over his cheek. He wanted to read so well to impress his Hazza!

Harry immediately noticed that tear. He walked over to Lou and hugged him.

"It is okay Lou! You are doing great. Just try again!", Harry assured him.

Harry placed himself on top of Lou's lap and looked at the pages filled with letters. He couldn't make out any word.

Louis took a deep breath. Hazza's smell calmed him down.

"What a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, beautiful day!", Louis said excitedly.

"We're not s-scared.

Uh-uh!

Gr-Grass!

Long w-a-v-y, wavy grass.

We can't go ov-over it.

We can't go un-under it.

Oh no!

We've got to go th-th-t-h-r-through it!

Swishy swashy! Swishy swashy! Swishy swashy!", Louis finished the page and quickly closed the book.

Harry giggled at the story. He was so impressed by Lou. He made these letters into words! That was so cool!

"That was so good Lou! I love it. You have to read now every time for me!", Harry squeaked and kissed Lou's cheek.

I have no rights on the story "We're going on a bear hunt" by Michael Rosen