Part 13

Gonna spoil you guys as long as I can

As soon as Anne's car stopped on the Tomlinson's driveway, Harry jumped out of the car and rushed to the front door. He took a deep breath and then knocked.

"Louis, can you please answer the door", Harry heard Jay call out.

"But Mom...", Louis complaint.

He always had to do things for his mother. He rolled his eyes and made his way to the door. It must be the postman who delivers a packet or maybe a neighbour who wants to borrow some eggs.

"Hello", Louis declared before he opened the door enough to see who was there.

"Lou!", Harry squeaked and jumped into Louis's arms.

Louis was so surprised about Harry so that fell onto the floor. Both boys were now laying in each other's arms on the floor. Harry happily sighed and kissed Louis's cheek.

"Ha-Haz? I didn't know you would come over!", Lou finally found his voice.

If he had known that Harry came over, he would have changed his clothes - and maybe even combed his hair. He was a bit angry at himself for that but he hoped Harry wouldn't mind.

"I came to help you with your homework so that we can play!", Harry announced.

Louis blushed.

"That is really nice of you Haz"

Louis kissed Hazza's cheek. This wouldn't be a big enough thank you but he thought it was a beginning.

Harry got up and reached Lou his hand to help him get up.

"Thank you", Louis whispered and hugged Haz.

"So, show me your homework! I wanna play as quickly as possible!", Harry said and jumped excitedly.

Louis laughed. Silly Haz. He is so excited about this stupid homework.