Part 24

You guys are CRAZY!!! 101k reads??? Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Harry blushed and hid his face in Louis's shoulder.

Louis brushed over Harry's back with his fingertips. He knew that always calmed his Haz down. 

Harry closed his eyes and enjoyed this moment. He went over the actions from the day. Until he got stuck on something.

"Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"What does that word mean that Jack said?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. What word was Hazza talking about?

"What do you mean?"

Harry moved back and looked into Louis's eyes.

"He said something like... fag? And you attacked him. What does it mean?", Harry asked, looking with huge puppy eyes at Lou.

Louis clenched his fist. Hazza shouldn't worry about these stupid things.

"Nothing, Haz"

Harry shook his head.

"Why did you fight him then?"

Louis sighed.

"It is a bad word. And you shouldn't worry about it, okay Hazza?"

Harry didn't want to give up on it but he knew Lou wouldn't give him the answer. So, he rested his head again against Louis's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Louis was rubbing Harry's back again. Inside his head, he made a plan of how to fight Jack again for teaching Hazza a bad word. But the longer Harry laid in his arms, the more peaceful his mind became.

"Oh god, guys! Gemma gave me so many sweets! I am going to explode!", Niall said while opening the door.

Harry and Louis jumped up which made Harry fall onto the floor.

"I- uh-", Niall stared at the two boys.

Did he just see Harry sitting on Louis's lap? Or was that a hallucination from the sweets?

"I think I am-", Niall pointed to the door and walked back towards it again. 

Harry's eyes filled with tears again. He landed on his hurt arm again. And Niall ruined this wonderful moment. Harry hated Niall. He was a meanie who ruined everything!

Louis looked down at Harry.

"Come here Hazza. It's okay. No need to cry", he whispered.

Harry crawled back onto Louis's lap and let him comfort him.

Niall was still standing at the door, holding the doorknob in his hand. He has never seen something this adorable in his whole life before. He couldn't help but watch the two boys holding each other. Sharing this very sensitive moment with each other. 

"You're better?", Louis asked.

Harry nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you, Lou", Harry whispered.

He pressed his lips onto Lou's. Both boys were unaware of Niall. 

Niall just stood there, dropping his chin to the floor. Never has he seen anything this pure before. It finally made sense why Louis wasn't able to stop talking about Harry. Louis was head over heels in love with the little boy. Niall wasn't able to stop the "aww" coming from his mouth.

Louis and Harry looked at the door just to see Niall standing there.

"Niall, what the-", Louis softly pushed Harry off his lap.

"Why are you watching us?", Louis angrily hissed, walking towards Niall.

The Irish boy ducked his head and stepped backward.

"I didn't mean to- I was- I- You-", Niall stuttered.

Louis was really scary with that angry glare and clenched fists.

"Boys! Your mothers are here!", Anne called from downstairs.

Niall was happy that Harry's mother saved his life. 

"Bye boys!", he screamed and ran downstairs.

Louis shot daggers at him with his eyes and then walked back to Harry.

"Bye, Hazza", he said, wrapping his arms around Harry.

"Bye, Lou", Harry replied sadly.

"See you tomorrow!", Louis said with a grin.

Harry remembered the promise and then cheered up as well.

"Like you lots, Lou"

"Like you lots too, Haz"