Part 20

Soooo... The practical exam I had last week was a disaster. My supervisor was quite... mean... It took me a while to get over it. I didn't want this story to become sad just because I was upset. So I took some time anddd here it is. The next chapter. I am sorry if it is a complete mess bc I am too hahahah... Tomorrow is my last lesson for the next two months which might mean more updates? idk... We will see!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one. 

Take care of yourself and stay safe!

"So, uh, do you wanna go home now, Lou?", Harry asked.

"Do you want to go home, Haz?", Louis asked back.

Harry shook his head. He wanted to be with Lou and when he came back home, Louis would go home as well.

"I have the perfect place to go then!", Louis exclaimed.

He jumped up, grabbed Harry's hand, and ran towards the playground which was close to the meadow. Both boys let out small squeaks and laughs while running hand in hand. 

They eventually came to a halt in front of a huge bush. There were so many branches and leaves that you weren't able to look through the bush. Louis let himself fall onto his knees and then laid down on the grass. On his stomach, he robbed into the bush. He had to squeeze himself in a bit but he made his way to the middle. 

Harry watched Louis disappear. He quickly copied Louis's movements and made his way into the bush as well. When he reached the middle, he was able to sit up. It seemed like someone had removed some branches in the middle so that you can easily be there.

"It is my secret hiding place", Louis whispered. 

Harry looked around. You weren't able to see what was going on on the outside and it was slightly darker in here.

"Come here, Hazza", Louis said and opened up his arms.

Harry crawled over to Louis and placed himself on his lap. Louis wrapped his arms around him.

"I am sorry Hazza. This didn't go as planned", Louis softly spoke.

His voice cracked at the end and a tear rolled down his cheek. He wanted Harry and his friends to get along but it all ended in a big mess. 

Harry turned around and looked at Lou. Louis quickly wiped away his tear and smiled at  Harry.

"It is okay Lou! You shouldn't be sad! You won the game!", Harry said and hugged Louis.

Louis rested his chin onto Harry's head.

"I don't care about winning, I just wanted to have a fun time with you, Haz", Louis sighed.

"I had a fun time", Harry simply replied.

It was partly true. The game was quite fun, just the ending was a bit... Difficult. And now he laid in Lou's arms. There is no other place Harry would rather be.

The two boys sat there, in this bush, arm in arm, for quite a while. They were softly whispering to each other, telling the other one about their day, the school, and about anything they could think of. It wasn't really important to them what they were talking about, as long as they got each other.

When Louis started to notice that it was getting darker outside, he softly nudged Harry.

"Hmm?", the younger boy hummed.

"It is time to go home", Louis whispered.

Harry shook his head no and leaned more into Louis.

"Your mom is going to get worried, Haz", Louis told and brushed a hair strand out of Harry's face.

"But I wanna be with you", Harry said.

Louis bit on his lip.  He really wanted to be with Hazza too but his mom would get worried sick. before he finished his thought he whispered:

"I will come over to your house tomorrow and we can play together?"

"Yes!", Harry screamed excitedly and squeezed Louis tightly.

"Okay, but we need to go home now. I need to get up early", Louis stated.

Harry pouted but got off Louis's lap and crawled out of the bush.