Part 42

Anddddd the second chapter for you all <3 

"Hazza?", Louis shouted, as soon as he entered the Styles' house the next morning.

"Lou!", Harry shouted excited.

He rushed from the kitchen to his friend and jumped into his arms.

"Ready for the day?", he asked and poked Harry's cheek.

"Always ready for you", Harry giggled.

"Hi, Anne", Jay said, when Anne walked out of the living room.

"Jay! How are you?", Anne replied and smiled at her friend.

The two women started small talk, while Harry and Louis stood there still snuggled up in the middle of the hallway.

"Let's go then?", Anne said and shouldered a bag with swimming clothes.

"Didn't Gemma want to come as well?", Jay asked.

"No, she said she wants to 'enjoy the silence'" Anne giggled and rolled her eyes.

Everyone got into Anne's car. Louis and Harry were seated at the back, Jay in the passenger seat. Louis grabbed Harry's hand and held it. He rubbed small circles onto the back of the hand. Harry smiled at him and enjoyed the soft touch.

Anne halted the car in front of Liam's house. 

"Why are we stopping?", Louis asked obliviously.

"Harry, can you go up to the door and get Liam?", Anne asked without answering Louis's question.

Louis's heart stopped.

"Liam?", he asked breathlessly.

They couldn't be serious! They can't just simply take Liam along! This was supposed to be his plan to avoid Liam.

Harry jumped out of the car and strolled up the way to Liam's house. Before he could knock, the door got ripped open.

"I am coming I am coming I am coming!", Liam sang and rushed out.

He saw Harry and smiled.

"I missed you SO much!"

Harry smiled back. Liam hugged his friend tightly.

"Let's go!", Harry said and patted Liam's back.

"Yes!", Liam excitedly shouted and walked next to Harry to the car.

"I can sit in the middle-", Harry opened the car door on the side that he just got out and stopped.

Louis was already placed in the middle with a huge innocent smile.

"Then I will go to the other side...", Harry said and walked to the other side of the car. Liam got into the backseat and put on the safety belt.

"Hi, everyone!", he greeted and beamed.

Louis rolled his eyes. At least he was quick to make the decision of taking the middle seat. He wouldn't want Liam ending up next to his Hazza. Louis dropped his hand into Harry's lap and grabbed his hand.

Harry smiled at Louis but nevertheless started a conversation with Liam. At least Louis got to hold Harry's hand.

As soon as Anne parked the car, Louis urged Harry to get out of the car. He couldn't bear any second longer of Liam's nonsense-talk.

Everyone left the car and headed for the entry of the open-air swimming pool.