Elizabeth nervously said, "It's... um... t-they're g-gonna leave some marks. T-They'll be red for a while but it will go away... S-Should I have asked first? I'm sorry...".

I smiled at her nervousness and said, "No, you're fine! I want... I want...".

Elizabeth asked, "Yeah?".

I smiled and closed my eyes saying, "I want all of my first times to be with you.".

I opened my eyes and her face was completely red at what I had just suggested. 

I couldn't feel it but I bet her heart was probably pounding wildly right now.

I could see she wasn't paying attention as her hands had been brushing up against my waist.

I let out a quiet moan which I silenced by shoving a knuckle in my mouth. 

I stared at Elizabeth, making sure she could get comfortable for what may be coming next.

As her hands made their way down to my hips Elizabeth blurted out, "B-but this isn't the right moment! I-I...".

I seductively said, "Don't be shy, Elizabeth!" and I sat up from the bed and balanced Elizabeth on my lap, steadying her with my arms. 

Elizabeth nervously planted a few kisses on my cheek before each following kiss was even more passionate than the last.

Just as she leaned in towards my lips, we both jumped up with shock as we heard the door of the house open.

We heard Cornelia sadly say, "Euphy?".

We were dragged out of the bliss.

I was sad because I've never had Elizabeth this nervous and all to myself since we started our relationship.

Elizabeth got off of my lap and I whispered, "She's sad? I have to go see if she's okay!".

I said, "I'm in here!".

I instantly realized that when she walks in here she's gonna see Elizabeth and me in bed together.

I got out of bed, and fortunately had pajamas on, and was about to open the bedroom door to go see my sister, I looked over at Elizabeth and whispered, "You can't be here... get in the closet!".

Elizabeth nervously whispered, "W-Why?".

I whispered, "Because I don't want Cornelia knowing that you and I were in bed together! She'll get the wrong idea and I'll never hear the end of it with her!".

Elizabeth nervously whispered, "What do you mean, get the wrong idea? From what was happening, it seems like you were getting ready to-".

I cut her off shushing her and I smiled whispering, "We can do that another day, I'm gonna hold you to that special moment!".

I winked at her and whispered, "But for now, get in the closet. Please?".

Elizabeth's face flushed red and she nervously whispered, "O-Okay! I'll do it for you!" and she got out of bed and walked into the closet and before she closed the door she turned to me and smiled whispering, "I'm looking forward to our special moment, Euphy! I'll make sure to show you a good first time if that's what you really want!".

I blushed madly before she closed the door behind her.

I sighed calming myself and opened the bedroom door to a saddened Cornelia.

I frowned and said, "Hey, Cornelia. What's...".

I was interrupted by her pulling me into a bear hug.