☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what you mean" Fabian tells her as he felt slightly embarrassed about this.

"I think you do Rutter. Since day one you've been making love eyes at her"
Said Rhianna as a smile grew, she was enjoying this group discussion however she just hopes Amber doesn't bring in anything that's connected with her feelings too. "I mean- at first I was rooting for you and Joy but I can see things working out with our other favourite girl"

"It would be so romantic. You, Nina, Mara and Mick.. Anna and Patricia-"
Amber casually said without a care in the world, she hadn't noticed the look her brunette roommate was currently giving her which read 'Crazy chick' "me and my new exciting boyfriend to be..wonder what he will looks like"

"He had this manic look in his eyes, and he was-"
Nina's voice could be heard as she entered the living room with Williamson by her side but soon noticed half of their housemates were their too. " OH! hi guys, You, Mick, Mara" she nervously greeted them all.

"SO- haven't you got something, to ask a certain someone?"
Mick hinted at Fabian who sat at the table. "Uh, nope" replied the boy whilst he lifted up a cup then placed it back down, it was becoming incredibly awkward. " About the dance?"

"What dance?" 
Nina excitingly questioned them           "Mara and I are organising an end of term prom!" replied Amber very quickly almost like she was making it aware of this information  " How fun! see? I've Americanised you all. Next thing you know, you'll be saying 'the pledge of Allegiance"  Martin says with a grin

"Huh?"
Amber asked the girl, she didn't quit understand what that was considering she'd been living in England her whole life. "Nothing" Nina tells her with a small smile meaning not to worry about it. ".. .. Anyway! Fabian was wondering-" she began but got cut off by Rutter himself across the room.

"- Who you'll be going with Patricia"
Fabian quickly said  and got quit a few different reactions. "Why?" confusingly quizzed the purple haired girl standing up just as Nina was also unsure by what he was going on about. " No reason.. just curious" he lied after looking over at Mick who disapprovingly shook his head at him.

This conversation was certainly strange, it's not like she's planning on going with someone but then again she did make a promise weeks ago that if she and another person who shall not be named were the last ones on earth then maybe she'll go. "Uh.. I don't know, no one probably"
Patricia answered, sounding unsure. But soon as she glanced over to where the other sofas are and saw a sort of sad expression from the girl whom she does possibly like and that made her feel guilty.

Rhianna's happy expression turned into a gloomy one when she heard those words, sure she was hoping they'd go together but then again she actually hasn't done anything to express those feelings in the first place."I'm just gonna.. go check on something" she said mainly to herself although as she got up from where she sat she got a look from Amber as well as Mara "don't do it" she spoke through her gritted teeth before walking over towards where their fridge was.

"Great! Okay, Good. "
Awkwardly spoke Fabian, yeah this isn't turning out very well. "Good?!" shockingly replied Patricia which made him realise his wording "No! not good, absolutely definitely not good" he said whereas the others couldn't help but either roll their eyes or sigh at him "I mean..  it could be good because.. someone will ask you eventually" he slowly says yet didn't notice the reaction Nina gave.

"Dios Mio. this boy"
Uttered young Clarence whilst closing the fridge when she found her other water bottle, she then took a sip of it with her medication giving by her Doctor. "You are so confusing dude" she said to the raven haired boy as she re entered that side of the living room now standing beside Mick and they each whispered something to one another.