............

Death grounds is a very large empty space at one side the village where all the shinobis from all over the nation are meant to assemble. After the Pain's attack on Konoha he wiped out 1/4th of the village all by himself causing a lot of destruction and killing several people in an instant. Konoha was able to recover just a little bit of that area while the remaining empty space was named as death ground and was decided to be reconstructed later.

............

Two hours later.
At the death ground.

It was finally time for shinobis all over the world to arrive at Konoha, lead by their respective Kages today was the day allied shinobi forces will get their seperate units with specific task to be performed. It was first time in the history of shinobis that the Kages of five different nations were going to be working together to defeat their common enemy.

Hyuga, Uchiha, Nara, Inuzuka, Aburame, Namikaze and all other distinguished clans of Konoha had already set their tents on the death grounds and were now waiting for shinobis from other nations to arrive.
"Listen all of you. Shinobis from all other nations are coming and will be staying in their tents in this place with us, no one here will be our enemies so don't try to act intimidating to others . Don't scare them off they are your allies now" said Fugaku to his Uchiha clan members who were standing before him. "Yes Fugaku-sama" said all the Uchihas in unison as they bowed to pay respect to their clan head. "Where is the Hyuga clan...oh look there" said a Uchiha to other as he pointed his finger "listen brother, we need to act atleast a bit cool in front of other shinobis coming or else we will loose to those Hyugas".
"Eh...why would we loose to Hyugas? We are more taller and scarier than them" said the other Uchiha with a smirk. Soon both of them were joined by other Uchiha "I think we will loose to them....look at them they are wearing their traditional Hyuga costume. And here we are wearing normal shinobi kit".

............

In Hyuga Tent.

"So when will we be leaving" asked a Hyuga "By today evening we will know our units and head of allied shinobi forces. After that by today night we will be heading towards the base of Akatsuki hideout which Obito has told us. By today night we all will be assigned to different units and will be parting our ways. This might be last gathering of Hyuga clan for many Hyugas present here but we need to focus on our main goal right now. I just have one request to you all....please return back safe" said Hiashi to which everyone bowed to him.

............

"Do you think that this much space would be enough?" asked Jiraiya as he looked down to the number of different tents that were set on the ground from Hokage Tower. "Death ground covers 1/4th of the whole Konoha village. It is more than enough to accommodate all the shinobis....atleast for time being." Said Minato. "Why did you ordered Menma to set up a Namikaze tent? I mean they are just three of them so they could have just stayed at home" asked Jiraiya. "I did it on purpose. If they will stay near other clans then they would learn from other clans. Also it will give Sasuke and his friends a chance to somehow talk to Naruto" said Minato in a low voice. "Oh look I guess they are here" said Jiraiya pointing towards a huge army of allied shinobis that were entering the village lead by Kages in front of the army.

............

As the shinobis entered the village clan members of the Konoha came out of their tent and grouped together to welcome the allied shinobi forces.
On the other hand shinobis from other nations were eager to have a look at the mightiest village in the world. More so eager, they wanted to see the Hokage of such mighty village.
"So this is the Konohagakure...the village inhabited by the most feared shinobis in the world, village made by two god of shinobis Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha" said a shinobi as he looked around the village. "Look there are the Hyugas. Just as dignified as they always are" said the other shinobi from the crowd as the army passed by the Hyuga clan. "I heard that the masked man from Akatsuki was actually a Uchiha who was being manipulated by a Genjutsu" said a shinobi. "Yeah, but where are the Uchihas?" asked the other shinobi as he looked around. "There they are" said one of the shinobi from crowd as everyone looked at them. "Man....they look terrifying. Do they always look like that or are they just trying to scare us" said a shinobi. "That boy is so cutee!!" squealed a few girls from the army.