22.Our little wedding

Since I told Draco I was pregnant he hardly let me do anything, he let me teach him to drive, he cooked for me, he took care of me even better than I took care of myself. 

So far it's been three months and we have already registered the marriage certificate.

"Where are you taking me, Draco?" 

"It's a secret, "Draco said and smiled happily. 

He suddenly took Scorpius to his parent's house and told me that he had a surprise for me today. 

Draco's parents know all about us and they are very kind to me and like me very much.

"Why didn't you bring Scorpius with us?"I asked.

 "I told you today I wish it was just the two of us, "Draco said and smiled at me.

 I nodded and stared at him. 

"You look very handsome while driving, "I said and smiled at him. 

"What?"Draco smiled and blushed a little. 

"You're so handsome," I said before I kissed his cheek.

 Draco grinned and blushed more than before.

 I chuckled before turning to look out the car window. 

For about fifteen minutes it seemed we had reached our destination, but the destination I saw in front of me made me a little confused.

 "Church?"I looked at Draco slightly confused. 

"Yes," Draco said and smiled at me.

"Why did you bring me to church?"I asked and frowned a little.

 "It's a secret, "Draco said and smiled. 

"Oh, come on, tell me, please," I said.

 Draco shook his head and kissed my cheek before getting out of the car and rushing to open the car door for me. 

" Slowly get out of the car, Mrs. Malfoy, "Draco said and smiled at me.

 I smiled at him and blushed a little.

"Can you tell me why you brought me here, my dear husband?"I said and moved closer to him. 

Draco grabbed my waist and slowly pulled me closer to him.

 "Took you to marry me, "Draco said and smiled at me. 

"Marry? I told you it wasn't necessary."I said and smiled back at him.

 "It's necessary," Draco said and stroked my hair behind my ear.

 "We have registered our marriage, "I said.

"My mom said that every woman wants to have a beautiful wedding once in her life, "Draco said. 

"I have you, the wedding isn't necessary," I said.

"B--But actually, it's my desire, "Draco said with a shy smile. 

I chuckled and smiled at him. 

"if it is your desire...Okay."I grinned. 

Draco gave me a gentle smile before he kissed me.

"Let's go, "Draco said and tangled his fingers with me, and led me to the church.

This is a quiet little church, in front of the church with a small fountain and a small flower garden. 

As we walked inside, it was very quiet, no people, only one priest was waiting for us. The church wasn't very bright, only sunlight came through the window.