17.Fired

"Draco, not now, "I said and tried to pull his hand from my waist as Draco was taking me by my waist and repositioning me a little.

He likes to force me to sit on his lap when I work.

I could feel his breath on my neck as he put his hand on my knee slowly moving his fingers from my knee and further until he touched my bare inner thigh. I let out a shaky breath as his hand moved even higher. 

"I have to work, Draco, "I said and took a deep breath. 

But Draco doesn't seem to listen.

 I slowly started to lean into Draco's chest as his fingers brushed over my panties. 

"Merlin," Draco whispered in my ear as he pulled my panties aside. 

"You so wet for me, "Draco whispered before his middle finger entered you. 

"I--have--to--work."I let out a muffled moan and bit my lower lip. 

"Good girl, "Draco said and bit my ear softly. 

"Do you believe me? I can make you scream louder than Mandrake."Draco said before he added another finger. 

"Mhmm."I moaned and bit my lower lip tightly as Draco moved his fingers in and out. 

"You are so tight," Draco said before I threw my head back on his shoulder.

 Draco removed his fingers from me and guided them toward my mouth. 

"Suck, "Draco commanded in a fierce voice. 

I slowly covered my lips around his fingers and sucked them. 

"Good girl, my doll, "Draco said and pulled his fingers out of my mouth before he moved me slightly and showed his hands down between the two of us to open his pants.

"What are you going to do?"I asked softly. 

"The doll has no right to ask the owner, "Draco said and pulled out his dick before he moved my panties to the side again and pushed into me with full force.

 I wanted to scream, but I knew I couldn't because my underling at the front of the office could hear it. I could only clench Draco's shirt. 

"Ahhh" Draco grunted in my ear.

 As he was about to move his dick, my owl suddenly flew in and dropped the Daily Prophet on the table and the headlines on the Daily Prophet made me stop Draco first. 

"Just calm down, Y/N, don't get up."Draco grabbed my waist. 

"Hurry up," I said hastily. 

Draco sighed angrily before he slowly pulled out his dick from me.

 "Fucking owl, "Draco said as I slowly got up. 

I pulled down my skirt and grabbed the Daily Prophet on the table.

"Draco, look, "I said and frowned. 

"What?"Draco sighed and zipped his pants before he got up. 

"I'm hungover, "Draco complained and hugged me from behind before he placed his chin on my shoulder. 

"What do you have?" Draco asked. 

 I took a deep breath before reading the Daily Prophet to him.

Mrs. Malfoy has revealed it:  Mr. Malfoy broke Mrs. Malfoy's heart.

Mrs. Malfoy has said she and her husband may not have gotten along very well for the past two years, but she continued to love Mr. Malfoy until this year after an Auror came in for an examination of her house, Mr. Malfoy had changed...She assumed that her husband had an affair with the Auror...And even more shockingly, she revealed that the buster was: Y/N Y/L