11.Shacklebolt's birthday party.

The noise from the party was so loud that my heart beats to the beat of the music. I took a deep breath and sighed softly. 

"Don't worry, you are very beautiful today."

 I turned to smile at him.

 "Thank you, Eddie," I said and small smiled. 

I'm in a black dress and black high heels.

"Let's go in," Eddie said and wrapped his arm around my waist before we entered the party

The party was arranged elegantly in a large hall, with joyful music, lots of food and candy lined up on a long table beside the hall, and people in very good-looking costumes. I saw Harry and his girlfriend and friends having fun chatting. I looked in the corner of the hall and saw Draco standing with Astoria, she was in a tight pink dress and was chatting to a guy without any interest in Draco. 

Draco looked around boredly before stopping his gaze at me, he smiled at me and blushed before looking at Eddie who was wrapping my waist in displeasure.

"Let me go get something to eat first, "I whispered to Eddie. 

Eddie nodded.

 "Thanks, "I said and kissed his cheek before I walked towards the table where the food was placed. 

"Are you stalking me?"I say when I feel the shadow behind me and smell the familiar cologne.

"No," Draco said and hugged me from behind. 

"Be careful of people who see us hugging, "I said.

"They're interested in the party and even if they see us, I don't care, "Draco said and kissed my neck.

"Really?"I grinned and pulled his arms from my waist before I picked up a lollipop in a small glass.

"Yes, "Draco said and smirked. 

I smiled at him before I turned around.

"Where are you going?"Draco asked.

" Get some fresh air," I said and walked to the balcony.

" You are so beautiful today, "Draco said behind me. 

I turned to look at him.

"Really?"I smiled at him and slowly licked a lollipop. 

Draco frowned slightly before he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

"What are you doing, my doll?"Draco asked and smiled at me.

"Lick lollipop, "I said and slowly licked a lollipop. 

Draco smirked and stroked my hair to behind my ear before he moved my hand that was holding the lollipop out of the way.

"My doll, I think I have something better than a lollipop for you to lick, "Draco whispered and stroked my lips with his thumb.

"What it is?"I asked softly and stared into his grey eyes.