9.Feel Guilty

After Draco's birthday, I've been avoiding seeing Draco for three days, I just need time to think of everything that happened that day especially when we had sex.

I came home quite late today because I was working overtime so I decided to skip dinner and take a warm bath because I really want to rest now.

 It took me about half an hour to shower before I have a towel around my torso and returned to my bedroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at the hickeys and tooth marks that Draco had done on my body and sighed softly. 

"I miss you, "I said softly and rubbed the hickey on my shoulder softly.

 "If you miss me, come to me, not you keep avoiding me."A loud noise in the corner of the room made me hurriedly turn on the light.

 "Draco, "I said as he approached me.

"Why do you like sneaking into my house?"I asked and thinly smiled at him.

"Why are you avoiding me?"Draco asked.

"I'm sorry," I said. 

"Do you know how much I miss you, "Draco said in an angry tone?

 " I'm sorry, I just need time to think of everything that happened that day, "I said and looked at him.

"Lie!!"Draco snarled.

 "You're going to leave me, right?"Draco asked.

 I shook my head. 

Draco grabbed my chin to look at him and squeezed my chin tightly.

"I won't let you leave me like you left the guys you dated."Draco hissed.

"I'll never leave you, but you're not me, you'll never understand what I'm doing, "I said and stared into his eyes.

His gaze now looked so angry that I was a little scared. 

"Understand? Yes!! I will never understand you......That day after you rushed home because you said you had a meeting in the afternoon, I hurried to make a snack and went to meet you at the Ministry of Magic, but Potter said you were not at the Ministry of magic, the next day I went to see your subordinates and they said you weren't around. When I came to you at your house, you were gone."Draco squeezed my chin tightly more than before. 

"It hurts, Draco."I tried to pull his hand away.

"How would you explain this?"Draco hissed and moved his face closer to me. 

His gray eyes filled with anger that I had to close my eyes to escape the horror of his gaze, the other of his hand on my shoulder squeezed harder and harder until my tears slowly flowed.

"Y--You never understand loving someone you can't possess, "I said and sobbed.

"I un---Wait!... You say you love me."Draco said and slowly let his hand from my shoulder.

 "I'm sorry," I said as my tears flowed. 

"No, no, I'm sorry."Draco took off his suit and covered it on my shoulder.

"Sit down here, I'll go get you my pajamas, "Draco said and walked to the wardrobe.

 I slowly sat down on the bed.

 "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you."Draco handed me the pajamas and sat down beside me. 

"You're not wrong, I'm wrong for avoiding you without telling you anything," I said and looked at him. 

Draco wiped my tears with his thumb and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry too, I'm just afraid you'll leave me, "Draco said.