Blon

This is the Blaise Zabini/ Ronald Weasley one shot that is mentioned in my first post. 

"I can't believe she left me." Ron said accepting the cup of tea Draco handed him. He was currently at Harry and Draco's place telling them the horrible news.

"I can." Draco said sitting down next to Harry.

"Draco! Don't be mean! Ron is going through a difficult time right now." Harry said smacking Draco in the arm.

"I'm just being honest! Neither of you were happy. We can attest to that, we either had you in here complaining about something Hermione did, or we had Hermione here complaining about something you did. You, barley spent any time together, and the little time you did spend with each other was spent yelling at each other. Her leaving is a blessing in disguise. You may be sad now, but I promise this is for the best." Draco said sipping his tea ignoring his husband's glare. Ron sat there and thought about what Draco said. It was true.

"I hate to admit it, but I think you're right." Ron mumbled putting his head into his hands. What was he going to do now? He thought he would be with Hermione for the rest of his life. He hadn't really thought about what he would do if they weren't together.

"Do you guys mind if I stay here for a little bit? Hermione needs a place to stay so I let her have the apartment." Ron mumbled rubbing his face.

"Sure, stay as long as you need." Harry said putting his hand over Draco's mouth so he couldn't say anything, "Do you need us to go to the apartment to get your things?" Harry asked pulling his hand away so Draco would stop licking it.

"No, I got it all here." Ron sighed pulling a shrunken bag out of his pocket.

"Well you know where the guest room is, why don't you go unpack and make yourself at home." Harry said gesturing to the guest room. Ron nodded and got up to go unpack.

*With Harry and Draco*

"I can't believe you are letting him stay here. Why doesn't he go back to the burrow I'm sure Molly would love to have one of her children back in the house." Draco whined throwing himself into Harry's lap for dramatic effect.

"Oh, come on Draco, he needs some time to get over the breakup, plus you know that Molly and Author downsized the burrow after Ginny moved out, plus they are on vacation right now and Ron shouldn't be by himself. Also, we can force him to come to Blaise's club opening tonight." Harry said with a smirk.

"That's a gay club though, he would never want to go to a gay club." Draco said sitting up.

"He doesn't have to know it's a gay club." Harry giggled making Draco smile.

"This is why I love you." Draco said leaning forward and kissing Harry.

"Really? I thought it was because I was so good at blow jobs." Harry joked kissing Draco back.

"That too." Draco sighed flicking his tongue across Harry's lips. Harry moaned softly and opened his mouth to let Draco's tongue in. Draco pushed tell he was laying on top of Harry never breaking their kiss. Harry ran his fingers through Draco's hair making Draco groan into Harry's mouth. Draco slipped his hand up Harry's shirt and started to flick and rub Harry's nipples.

"Mmmhmm Draco we can't." Harry moaned as Draco made his way to Harry's neck.

"Why not." Draco mumbled mouthing Harry's neck.

"Well Ron is in the other room and we only have two hours before its time to leave for the opening." Harry laughed as Draco's head snapped up.

"Two hours! That's barely enough time to get us ready! You go tell Ronald that we are going out and...oh merlin's beard...I'm going to have to pick something out for him as well. Why didn't you tell me we had so little time!" Draco gasped getting up and rushing towards his and Harry's room. Harry got up as well and decided he should go warn Ron that hurricane Draco was about to come through his room.