Claimed

This is part two! Again just want to say that all the characters are 18+, be nice in the comments, hope you enjoy! 

He smirked to himself before following that sexy ass into the shower. His cock already hard. He watched as Draco stepped under the shower head. His pale hair flattening to his head. Harry watched as the water moved down Draco's body. Draco turned and Harry got a wonderful view of Draco's ass. He smirked when he saw cum dripple down Draco's thighs before the water washed it away. His breathed escaped him when Draco reached around and started to clean the cum out of his ass.

"God that's hot." Harry groaned stepping right behind Draco. He pushed Draco's hand away and started to scrap his cum out of Draco's ass, "This is hotter though." He crouched down and spread Draco's ass open groaning at the sight. He leaned forward and licked at the hole.

"Oh, fuck Harry." Draco moaned dropping his head against the shower wall. Harry continued to lick Draco's hole tell no more cum came out.

"Fuck Draco...I want you so much." Harry groaned standing up and rubbing his cock between Draco's ass cheeks. He teased Draco's hole with the tip of his cock smirking as Draco moaned loudly.

"Take me." Draco panted out pushing his ass out. Harry lined up and slammed into Draco's still loosened hole.

"FUCK! You reach so deep Harry!" Draco yelled throwing his head back. Harry slowly pulled out before plunging back in. He gripped Draco's hips tightly knowing it would bruise later. Harry pulled out and turned Draco around lifting his legs and pressing him against the wall. He pushed back in and groaned. Somehow Draco was still so tight.

"Nh bloody hell Draco, your so tight. I don't know if I can take it slow." Harry panted slowly going in and out of Draco.

"Then don't, I'm a vampire Harry I'm not going to break easily. Go ahead and let out the beast." Draco moaned wrapping his body around Harry's muscular one. Harry growled, turned the water off, quickly stepping out of the shower and rushing to the bed. He tossed Draco on to the bed and before Draco could sit up Harry was on top of him slamming back inside.

"FUCK" Draco yelled out as Harry hit his prostate repeatedly. Harry pinned Draco's hands above his head with one hand and with the other he started to pump Draco's cock. Harry went hard and fast, pinning Draco to the bed. He pulled out and smirked at the whimper Draco let out before flipping Draco over and slamming back inside. He grabbed onto Draco's shoulders to hold him in place as he pounded Draco's plump ass ruthlessly. Draco became a moaning mess shouting random words or just moaning. Harry pulled Draco up, so he was just on his knee's and bite down hard on the back of Draco's neck once again claiming him as his. Draco let out a strangled moan before shooting his cum all over the bed. Harry could feel a tightness at the base of his cock and knew he was close. He pushed into Draco tell his pubes where flesh against Draco's ass and came. They stayed like that before falling to the side still connected. After a moment Harry let go of Draco's neck and admired his mark. Draco was his and he wanted everyone to know it.

"Harry, I need blood." Draco rasped out his voice hoarse. Harry tried to pull out of Draco so he could get him his blood pills, which were still in the living room, and a drink but discovered he could not.

"We have a slight problem..." Harry said hesitantly looking down their bodies to were connected.

"What do you mean?" Draco asked turning his head to look at Harry.

"So, you know how you told me to let out the beast? Well I think I let him out too much because it appears that I have.... knotted you." Harry mumbled looking anywhere but at Draco.

"Knotted me? What do you mean knotted me?" Draco asked some panic creeping into his voice.

"So, when male dogs and wolfs mate the base of their penis enlarges trapping the cum and the penis inside the female. Its to make sure the female gets pregnant....I read that it can happen to werewolves but I've never had it happen to me before so I wasn't sure if that bit of information was correct..." Harry sighed turning red and finely looking at Draco.