25: alondra

Depuis le début

His erection is getting pretty hard to ignore though and I roll my hips to create more friction that I'm desperately craving as Jack releases a low moan that hits the back of my throat, vibrating through me. His reaction causes me to smile and I repeat the movement when Jack grips my hip tightly, holding me in place. He pulls away, resting his head in the crook of my neck, breathing heavily.

"Al, if you keep doing that I'm going to be really embarrassed by the mess I'll make in my pants."

I laugh lightly as he presses his lips against my collarbone. "Who knew it was that easy?"

He lets out his own laugh, "Let's see how you like it." He slips his hand under my bra, palming my breast and I arch into his touch. "Can I take it off?" Jack asks, looking up at me for permission and I'm having a hard time processing his words as he holds me. I dip my head in approval and he quickly removes it, tossing it to the side. Then I'm laying back down in our original position, giving Jack all the control.

Jack's hand quickly resumes the spot it had previously been occupy, kneading the soft flesh sensually. He gives me a wicked smile before latching onto my other breast with his mouth. I bite my lip, trying to hold back a moan because this feels fucking great.

Not to compare them in the slightest, but Grady had no fucking idea what he was doing with his mouth. And the guy before him? No clue either. Just wham bam thank you.

Jack, however, is making me feel like I'm the only thing that matters right now. He switches back and forth but the other is never without attention, his hand always picking up right where his mouth left off.

"Jack," I moan and he tugs a little with his teeth causing waves of arousal to flood through me.

"Alondra," He murmurs against my skin. I arch into him as he slips his hand down the front of my pants, teasing the sensitive area. Jack slips a finger in, testing the waters, and I turn into a puddle of mush. "You're so tight and—fuck—it's only my finger." He adds, sounding kind of pleased as he moves it in and out of me before adding another.

With all the stimulation, it's only another minute or two before I clutch his arms, nearly crying out which Jack smothers by kissing me.

"I thought I said we had to be quiet?" He teases, flipping us to where I'm laying on top of him.

"Shut up," I mumble back, kissing him softly.

My hands travel down to where his sweatpants are tied and that's when I falter. I haven't had sex with anyone since Grady. Never got any glowing approval from him and here's Jack who literally just blew my mind in ways that Grady never did. I mean seriously, we always had sex whenever he wanted and there was never foreplay of any kind unless it was for him.

Most of our foreplay involved carefully laid hits where he could decorate me in bruises like a work of art until I was begging for forgiveness.

He used sex as a form of manipulation, not pleasure.

I'm getting in my head.

Jack isn't Grady.

"Darling, don't pull away and put up that wall from me. What's wrong?" He asks and I can hear the worry in his voice.

"I haven't had sex with anyone since..." I trail off, burying my face in his chest to hide.

His arms wrap around me, holding me tight. "It's okay. We don't have to do that until you want to. There's no expectations here. We're just having fun."

Fun. I hate that word.

"I want to, I just-" I groan in frustration and Jack presses a short kiss to the top of my head.