Nat- hey y/n are you okay?

Y/n- y-yeah just took me by suprise

Nat- awh honey i have no idea what that mans problem is but come on we are going shopping.

Steve- have fun and y/n dont worry.

Y/n- i wont steve.

With that me nat wanda bella and hope lets to go to the mall. Pepper was meeting us over there. In the car i started crying and bella hugged me.

Bella- hey its okay he is probably just going through something.

Y/n- yeah but for 2 and a half months he have been like this bells and he isnt telling us whats wrong. Maybe he hates me now.

Wanda- he dont hate you!

Y/n- probably does.

Hope- come on lets not think about it we are here now

So we all got out and met pepper by the wedding shop.

Pepper- hey girls.. oh my god y/n are you okay?

Y/n- yeah just trouble at home no worries though im fine.

Pepper- awh no hope everything will be okay

Y/n- yeah all good pep.

So we all went into the wedding shop and bella tried on loads of dresses and she found the perfect one. Then me and the girls tried on bridesmaids dresses and we loved them.

 Then me and the girls tried on bridesmaids dresses and we loved them

This was it^

Hope- we are going to look amazing.

Bella- y/n me and you tomorrow and going baby wedding shopping okay?

Y/n- okay bells haha

So we all paid and we went for food at a Calvary and we ate dinner and talked.

Pepper- so bella are you exited to get married?

Bella- yeah im so exited

Hope- where is the wedding going to be?

Bella- well we were thinking that we should have it up on Asgard next to the waterfall theres pleanty of room and its really pretty. Then we could go back to the castle and have the food and after party outside if its not raining.

Y/n- i swear it never rains on Asgard

Bella- true so yeah haha

Nat- im so exited for you bella

Bella- im so nervous

Y/n- i have been there there is literally nothing to be nervous about.

After i said that i had a phone call. "Oh two seconds peter is calling me"

On the call*

Y/n- hey pete whats up?

Peter- y/n mr stark have had a heart attack or something and has been rushed into hospital and i have the babys im at aunt mays and i was going to go with him but they wouldn't let me im worried.

Y/n- oh my god. Pete ask may to look after the babys im going over there now

Peter-okay please be quick y/n im so scared

Y/n- "phone the avengers and tell them what's happened" i said while crying my eyes out.

Peter- okay

With that he hung up and i started having a panic attack.

Nat- hey hey hey calm down breath in and out y/n

That calmed me.

Bella- whats wrong?

Y/n- t-tony have had a h-heart attack

Nat- omg come on lets go to the hospital

Pepper- me hope and wanda will go back to mays with the kids and you three go tp the hospital

Bella- thanks pep