19th Chapter

Eight years have passed since Ahmed gave me the duty to rule the Harem. Eight years I have been rulling Harem and everyone was fine with my duty, except Mahfiruz and Gulbahar who did whatever was needed to sabotage me. But they couldn't do it, because Ahmed loved me too much to believe them.

"Mommy, when will father return with our brothers?" my youngest daughter Saliha asked me.

Excatly four years ago, I gave birth to beautiful triplets. My three beautiful Sultanas Saliha, Ismihan and Handan.

"My beautiful girls, your father and your brothers will arrive at any moment. Your sisters will also come very soon. Let's go to your father's chambers to meet them." I said to them as we were all really excited to meet Ahmed which went with his sons in Edirne for two weeks. He learned them about hunting there.

I took my triplets together with me and we went to Ahmed's chambers

I took my triplets together with me and we went to Ahmed's chambers. Kalika and Aybige came to me together with my twins Sirin and Ibrahim who were six years old.

Me together with my five children came inside Ahmed's chambers where he awaited for us.

He was with Osman, Mehmed, Murad and Bayezid. When I came inside my lion Kasim and my daughter Gevherhan ran towards me to hug me.

"They missed their mother a lot

"They missed their mother a lot." Ahmed said and smiled while I hugged Gevherhan and Kasim. All my children bowed to me and only Osman looked at me weird. Even though he wasn't my son and he was son of my enemy, I never had against him. But what scared me was that he always was in fight with Mehmed.

" I missed them a lot, and you too Ahmed." I said and smiled to them.

" Mother, it was so interesting to us. Father learned us about everything." Bayezid said as he ran to hug me next.

" Your siblings here missed you a lot." I said and my beautiful triplets went to hug their father who they missed a lot.

" Sirin, Ibrahim, come!" my eldest son Mehmed said and hugged his younger sister and brother.

" Brother Osman! I missed you!" Sirin ran towards Osman and hugged him because she loved him a lot, and he loved her. Mahfiruz just sighed at Sirin calling him brother.