14th Chapter

" Hunkarim, I missed you so much." I said to Ahmed and ran into his hug after all the incidents that happened to us in the last time.

"My angel, part of my soul, come with me." Ahmed said and led me to his terrace from where we watched the beautiful sky and all the stars above us.

" My days are empty when I don't see you. It is so hard for me when we aren't together. Part of my soul is missing." I said as Ahmed cuddled me.

" I feel the same, but I am occupied with state jobs. I have no idea what should I do. The position of Grand Vizier is empty and I have no idea who should I place on that position." Ahmed said and led to this topic even better than I could.

" I met the warrior you talked about, Murad Paşa. He has a lot of experience, maybe he would be the most suitable opinion for you?" I said as I tried to act I don't know him a lot, but I needed to force this because Ahmed shouldn't know for Giorgio.

" Yeah, he has a lot of experience. But I don't know if that is the right decision. Did you get good impression on him?" Ahmed asked me.

" Well, I don't know him a lot and of course I can't make as good opinion as you do. I know only based on your stories. You always talked magnificent things about him." I said to him trying not to look so suspicios.

" I will think about it." Ahmed said as he didn't want to talk about state jobs when we finally found time for each other.

I was leaving Ahmed's chambers and at that moment I saw young concubine walking there together with Haci-aga. I knew she was prepared for havlet and I couldn't believe how they would send her to Ahmed.

" What is this?" I asked Haci-aga who was ashamed in front of me

" Sultana... Handan Sultana sent her. Her name is Gulciçek." Haci said and everything made sense to me now. Handan wanted to revenge by sending another concubine.

" Tell your Sultana that she will regret this." I said and walked angrily away towards Handan's chambers.

Handan seemed confused when I met her, but I couldn't stand her doing this.

" Why have you sent Gulcicek to Sultan? You think that you will hurt me this way?" I asked her as I was really angry. Only knowing that if Ahmed accepts her, he may fall in love with her and forget about me.

" Don't you know what you have done to me? My son thinks I am murderer and he killed his Grand Vizier." Handan stood up angrily in front of me, but her eyes were still filled with tears.

" This is nothing, you have no idea what Sultan prepared for you." I said to her after hearing Ahmed's plan.

" What can he? I am his mother!" Handan yelled at me.

" He will banish you to the Old Palace and call Safiye Sultan back here. He doesn't want to see you in Harem anymore." I said to her.

" Mahnaz, stop speaking lies!" Handan yelled on me while I could see she is scared for her life. But this time I didn't lie, this was what Ahmed really wanted to do.

" I am just telling you this before you hear this from Sultan. Maybe I could save you, but after you sent Gulcicek to him, I will not do anything to save you. I will just be for this idea even more." I said seriously to her.

" You turned my son against me

" You turned my son against me. This all happened because of you." Handan yelled at me.

" This wouldn't happen if you didn't start it first, Handan Sultan." I said and left her chambers.

On my way to my chambers, I met Mahfiruze who was proudly smiling at me for the whole time.

" Gulcicek went to Sultan, your love finished so early. Poor you." Mahfiruz said and started laughing at me together with another concubines.

" But you never even had love with him, darling." I sarcastically told her as her expression quickly changed.

Bulbul-aga came closer to me and whispered in my ears:" Sultan drove Gulcicek off."

Mahfiruz looked at me seriously. Why wouldn't she also be happy? She would rather that Sultan would be someone else's just not to be mine? And it seems like she doesn't even care for herself.

" This happens when my sadness is more important than your happiness to you." I said sarcastically as I was really happy Ahmed declined Gulcicek.

" You think he will always love you, but one day he will find a woman which will be better than you. He will forget about you easily." Mahfiruz said.

" He will love me, Mahfiruz. You shouldnt even question that." I said and left to my chambers.