7th Chapter

" Mahnaz Hatun, congradulations. You are pregnant." Nurse said to me as I called her to check up on me as I wasn't feeling very well.

I couldn't believe I am finally preganant and that I am carrying Ahmed's child. I hoped I would give a birth to a son, but I wouldn't mind if it would be a girl. I would love my child no matter what the gender is.

" Mahnaz Hatun. Congradulations. Hopefully you will gave birth to a son, because as you know, if you don't give a birth to a son, you won't have impact in Harem." Handan Sultana said to me as I told her the happy news.

" Hopefully I will give birth to a son and make our Sultan happy as he really wants to have children

" Hopefully I will give birth to a son and make our Sultan happy as he really wants to have children." I said to her with a smile. Ahmed didn't have any child and I was his first concubine to be preganant.

If I would give birth to a son, my son would be eldest and that would make him heir to the throne.

" Actually our Sultan is going to have a child very soon." Handan Sultana said to me and I stayed shocked on her words. How was that possible? Why didn't I know anything about it?

" How do you mean Sultana? Who? Isn't it Kosem?" I asked her as I couldn't believe.

" My lion Ahmed has a concubine named Mahfiruz which is pregnant. She is in her final month and she is another Palace because of the safety. As you know many people tried to sabotage my son, and put Mustafa on the throne. If they would know for the pregnancy, they would do whatever is needed to get rid of a baby." Handan said to me and I couldn't believe that Ahmed is now going to have a child with another woman and I still haven't heard anything about that.

" Should this mean I should be afraid because I am preganant now, Sultana?" I asked her as I knew she wouldn't tell this to me without a reason.

" You must take care of yourself, you know Safiye and Halime are ready to do whatever is needed to get Mustafa on the throne. You also have Kosem on your way. I would be afraid if I was at your place." Handan said to me.

" I am not afraid of them, they can't do anything to me. I was never afraid of anyone, nor I will ever be." I said to her not caring, because I knew I suffered many times and each time I grew stronger and stronger.

" Sultana, Mahfiruz Hatun came to Palace. She will give a birth very soon." Haci-aga ran into the chambers and interrupted us.

" Oh Haci, I was just talking about her. This must be God's message. Inform my lion Ahmed." Handan said and left her chambers to go to ambulance where is Mahfiruz giving a birth.

I followed Handan to the ambulance where Kosem was already standing

I followed Handan to the ambulance where Kosem was already standing. She looked quite upset, and I was also, because until this day no one knew about Mahfiruz and her pregnancy.

Halime Sultana was also standing there with her daughter Dilruba Sultan and Safiye Sultana was there.

" I hope she gives birth to a daughter." Halime said and looked at both Kosem and me. That was the thing both of us were hoping for, because if Mahfiruze would give a birth to a son, all of our chances would be low.

" The girl will be born, I am sure in that." Kosem said coldly, but I could hear jealousy in her words. When she found out today I am pregnant, she got crazy.

" Instead of praying for a Sultana to be born, you should have been smarter and spend a night with a Sultan. Mahnaz did what you couldn't." Safiye said to Kosem which just rolled her eyes.

" No one can take my place from Sultan's heart. There is no woman who could do this." Kosem said and raised her head in front of everyone.

" That is why he haven't even called for you in a months

" That is why he haven't even called for you in a months. Only thing you know to do is to threat everyone around the Harem." I said to Kosem and rolled my eyes. I had to sleep in same room as Kosem and I already knew well what was Kosem like.

" The fact that you are pregnant now means nothing, when Sultan Ahmed's heart belongs to me." Kosem fake smiled to me.

At that moment Ahmed came and we all bowed to him, and at the same moment nurse came out to annonuce the baby is bornt.

" Hunkarim! Congradulations. A Prince has been born." Nurse said happily and I could see Ahmed and Handan being happy about this.

Kosem just rolled her eyes and left the ambulance, while Safiye, Ahmed and Handan came inside the ambulance leaving me and Halime outside.

" Your name will be Osman." Ahmed repeated in his ears three times.

" You shouldn't be worried, Halime Sultana. Because a son is born that doesnt mean anything bad will happen to Mustafa." I said to her as I knew she was scared if Ahmed is going to kill Mustafa.

" I am scared for life of my son. Only God can help us now." Halime said and tried to stay strong.

" I will talk with Sultan, you can believe me. Nothing will happen with Prince Mustafa." I said to her and gave her a smile.

I didn't have a opinion about Halime. She havent done anything good to me, but she also havent done anything bad to me. She was just a mother trying to save her son and keep him on his life.