"So.. This is the Japanese hill and pond garden,.., ", he said

"Come on, you can't be in New York in spring and miss the cherry blossoms, you see the pink trees, there", he said

I nodded and he continued walking, I followed him..

There was a canopy of cherry blossom trees.. They were so beautiful..
We walked under them

"They have a festival here, "Sakura Matsuri", " He said

The smell of the cherry blossoms filled my nose

I saw a couple kiss before us, which made me recollect the moments, I had with Vikram... If he was the old Vikram he wouldn't leave this opportunity, too..

I recollected the feeling of his lips.. On mine.. It was too long.. I wanted to hug him and tell him, I missed him a lot, I wanted him to say all this was a bad dream and he still loves me..
He promised...

"So you want to sit, or keep on walking? " He asked.. Breaking me from my train of thoughts..

"We walked much, we can sit.. ", I said

We found a bench and sat on it..

Our hands were close to each other, so that my finger touched his...
" I'll always love you where ever I am" That's what he had said..

I still remember the look on his face, when he thought he was going to die..
Tears fell down from my eyes before I could stop..

"Hey, are you fine? ", he asked me looking concerned..

" Ya .. It's just that this place is beautiful.. Nothing.. ", I said

He looked serious.. " I can understand expressions you know, that is not happiness", he said

I felt a pang of pain in my heart.

We planned our whole life, our honeymoon, our house.. Everything..
How can I be happy, when you aren't there.. In it..

"I got reminded of something from the past', I said and turned forward to escape his gaze..

" Hmm.. ok .. I know.. . Perhaps.. You can forget your bad past, and live this moment, see how beautiful it is", he said..