Gabrielle set the phone in a way that the person I called with this phone could find me back. He could too as Calina had called him with this phone in my office that night.

And I had used this phone since he got away from his home, in case the tried to contact us with it, which he did.

"You want to work for me?" I asked, trying my chance, this man was a genius if he could outsmart Calina's father, her brothers and Raphael so many times.

"No, I don't want to be part of this life anymore," he told me firmly. "Alright," I respected his decision, "just know that you can count on me, hacker."

"Why?" he asked me with a frown. "You are important to her, that makes you important to me too," I said seriously.

"I still won't be working for you, but thank you," he said, "I just want to talk to her."

"Patience dude, I'm searching for her," I told him with a frown, before screaming, "CALINA!"

"Could you bring her the phone like a normal person?" he asked me annoyed and put the baby in his arms on the bed, luckily he was still asleep.

"Normal? What is it?" I asked with a smirk.

"CALINA!"

I screamed when I saw him leave the baby on the bed and run out of the room.

"I wonder how she can stan you, let alone ... nevermind," he snorted when I brought her the phone.

"I guess it was my personality," I said with a wink, making him huff before I finally walked into the room and saw her putting the kids into an afternoon nap before throwing my cell phone to her.

She grabbed it and looked at me with a frown.

"Your gay friend is calling, the one with a bottle on his chest."

POV SWITCH

Calina's pov

"Adrian!" I said as I looked at the phone and saw him. "Calina, are you alright?" he asked me. "Yes, I am," I said with a smile, and went into the hall not to wake the children up, "I am even cancer free."

"I am glad to know that you are better now, and that you fought cancer, you cannot imagine how happy I am for you," he told me with a sigh, "who was your match, don't tell me Raphael."

"No, thank God not," I told him with a distaste, before smiling towards Draven, "it was Draven." I sat on a couch in the hall.

"Considering how annoying he is, I knew there was a catch why you fuck--"

"I can hear you hacker, you know?" Draven cut him off, sitting next to me and pulling me closer to him. "I love him," I admitted to Adrian.

"I can see that from your eyes, and the way he protects and treats you," he sighed, looking at me with a small and happy smile. "How?" I asked him with a frown.

"Baby, I've been trying to watch you since you told me you're with him, to make sure you're really alright," he told me. "What a stalker," Draven mumbled dryly, pulling me onto his lap.

"I can hear you!" he hissed as Draven only shrugged and snuggled closer to me. "Aright, I won't waste my time getting irritated by you, and I don't know how you love his annoying ass as I can't stand it for even five seconds every time our paths cross, but I saw you and him in the supermarket, and you looked happy, Calina, and how he was worried about you," he told me.

"I really don't know why you are out of luck in life and get involved with dangerous men, but I've seen you look happy with him since a long time. That's why I left, without getting you," he told me.