Chapter 36

Previous chapter:
... his hug wasn't intended to touch me in the ways I didn't want to, it was intended to comfort me.

IN RUSSIA

Raphael's pov

I was sitting in the office with Calina's brothers. As soon as I landed in Russia I called them, scheduling a meeting with them.

They agreed to meet with me as I told them that the meeting was about business, an important one.

"Are you finally going to talking about the business you mentioned on the phone?" Andrei asked me curiously.

Leaning back in my chair, I looked at them, saying, "I found your sister." Although, she wanted me to find her, but they didn't need to know this information, it was enough if they knew that I had found her.

"That's t the kind of important business you want to talk about?" Andrei asked offended.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"I thought I was clear last time we met, Raphael!" he huffed. "You were," I nodded my head again.

"Then, why do you meet with us to talk with us about a traitor we want nothing to do with?" he asked with a snap, looking pissed off. "I don't want talk about her! And I don't want to see her!"

I had to say it was a satisfying feeling to know that her family was against her and that she literally had no one to rely on except me. "Don't worry, she's not here."

A frown formed on Anton's face before he asked me, "Then, where is she?"

"She's in the US right now, I couldn't bring her here because she caused a lot of problems there and I wanted to clean up the mess she made there before taking her to the UK," I told them with a sigh.

"What did she do?" Artem asked me this time. I laughed at his question what made the brothers frown at me.

"Scusa, but the question should be what she didn't do. She killed, stole and the list goes on," I claimed with an amused smile.

"Honestly, I'm not even surprised after everything she's done," Andrei claimed bored, "but I don't have time to waste hearing what she did, and if you need our help to clean up the mess she created, we—"

"No, I don't need your help and I know you don't want to help me clean up the mess she made. The reason I called you here is because I need your blood," I interrupted him.

All three looked at me in surprise.

"You need our what?" Anton asked confused. "Yes, I need your blood," I confirmed with a sigh, "she's sick and needs a bone marrow transplant."

"And you really expect us to give her a piece of us after she abandoned us?" Anton asked, laughing.

I smiled at him before putting my elbows on the table and leaning over a little before saying, "Even if you don't care about her as your sister, as she's my child's mother." And I still want her.

"And why makes you think we were going to help her?" Andrei asked me. I grinned before pulling the check out of my pocket and placing it on the table.

"This check, I'm offering you five hundred thousand dollars for the blood tests and I'll give five hundred thousand dollars more to the person who matches with her, if he helps me get her back to health," I told them, and I knew I made a really good offer after seeing them stare at the check.

Andrei looked at his brothers before they nodded their heads. Then, he looked at me and said, "Alright, we'll help her. I think we also want our nephew not to grow up without a mother either."