Chapter 25 : Got over you

Lan Er Gege, one day you will love me after knowing what is going to happen to the love of your life. Mian Mian thought and smirked.

Wei Wuxian was still upset and disappointed about what happened earlier but he tried to maintain his smile and be happy as possible in front of Wen Ning.

~ after the movie ~

"Where do you want to go later?" Wen Ning asked.

"Lets go to the waterfall." Wei Ying said with a cheerful smile.

Wen Ning was happy that Wei Wuixan finally cheered up.

But he didn't know that deep inside of Wei Wuxian's heart, he is hurting a lot.

On his way to the waterfall, Wei Ying suddenly saw Lan Zhan scrolling his phone alone. Wei Ying immediately wanted to confront Lan Zhan but Wen Ning stopped him.

"Don't. Your heart will hurt more." Wen Ning said.

"No, I want to confront him about it. Maybe it's just some mistake? I want no more misunderstandings." Wei Ying said and softly pushed Wen Ning away and walked straight up in front of Lan Zhan.

"Hey Mian Mia-" Lan Zhan said when he tilt up his head until he saw Wei Ying in front of him.

"Wei Ying? Why are you here?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Do you still love me?" Wei Ying asked.

"Well. Used to." Lan Zhan said with a slight smile.

"Now, I have a girlfriend and I am sure that you know who it is." Lan Zhan said.

"Babe~" Mian Mian called. (Bruh i feel so disgusted when i was writing this ;-; but i don't hate Mian Mian)

"Hey." Lan Zhan replied and smiled cheerfully.

"Oh.. okay then." Wei Ying said and smiled, and walked away on the verge of tears.

After Wei Ying walked away, Lan Zhan's smile was gone.

"Get the f*ck away from me." Lan Zhan said and pushed Mian Mian roughly and walked away.

After saying those words, Lan Zhan was guilty and upset at the same time but, after all, it is a lesson for Wei Ying.

"See? Wei Gongzi, I told you he will break your heart." Wen Ning said.

"I just wanted to confirm the fact that he doesn't love me anymore and has gotten over me." Wei Ying said while sobbing.

"Anyways, I am glad that he is happy now. I knew my choice was a good choice." Wei Ying said.

"WEI GONGZI! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO NICE TO OTHERS BUT IS NEVER NICE TO YOURSELF? WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO YOURSELF?!" Wen Ning yelled and tears rolled down.

Suddenly Wei Ying coughed out a lot of blood on the floor and fainted.

"WEI GONGZI!!!!!"

And that was the last thing Wei Ying heard before fainting.

 (Let us just pretend that Lan Wangji wasn't there and Lsz is Wen Ning ;-;)

🚨Btw let me make this clear, Wei Wuxian is currently living in the house of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. Lan Zhan already returned back home because Zewu Jun ( Lan Xichen) asked him to. 🚨