Chapter 8 : Wen Ning's arrival

~The next morning~

"A-Xian are you going to stay here today?" Xichen asked.

"No i'm going to go home today before Jiang Cheng scolds me again lol." I replied.

"Okay be safe when you go back or do you want Wangji to drive you back?" Xichen asked.

"Oh no no no need lol i can go back by my own i don't wanna trouble you or Lan Zhan." I immediately replied.

"Oh okay." Xichen replied.

~In school~
Time skip: Lunch Time

"By the way, Xichen when is Wen Ning coming back?" I asked worriedly

Wen Ning is our junior and he is just like a brother a family to me,Jiang Cheng and Xichen.

"I'm not sure how about you try to text him? He should be back to school from America this friday tho." Xichen replied while eating his lunch.

"Are you sure?" Lan Zhan replied while slurping his pepsi.

"Absolutely not sure!" Suddenly,a familiar voice came out of nowhere and when all of us tilt our heads behind,only Lan Zhan wasn't surprised.

"WEN NING!!!!!!" Me,Xichen and Jiang Cheng screamed and went to give our old friend a hug.

"It has been long dude!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed.

"Jiang Chengggg are you strangling me or what?" Wen Ning jokingly asked.

"A-Ning?" Wen Qing was lost in words.

"Oh my god A-Ning you are back!" Wen Qing happily went to give Wen Ning a hug.

"Yes A-jie i am back from America you are not lonely now!" Wen Ning was excited that he was already tearing up.

"brother,what kdrama am i watching right now again?" Jiang Cheng chuckled and whispered to me.

"Don't make me laugh." I said and starting laughing.

*smack*

Wen Qing smacked my head.

"What are you laughing at?" Wen Qing jokingly scolded and started smiling at Wen Ning.

"The kdrama of Qing & Ning i guess." I replied to Jiang Cheng while whispering to avoid getting smacked by Wen Qing again.

~After school~

"A-Xian are you sure you don't want Wangji to drive you home?" Xichen asked.

"Yea he don't have to-" Just when i was replying,Jiang Cheng interrupted me again

"Your that Lan Wangji don't have to drive this dumb Wei Wuxian home i will drive my own brother home just in case he stupidly disappears."

"WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME STUPID?!" I yelled at Jiang Cheng.

"IN THE POWER OF YOUR BROTHER!" Jiang Cheng yelled back.

"um i'm out of here for now haha..i should go and fetch A-Yao now byeeeeee." Xichen panicked and went out school.

"XICHEN YOU-" I yelled again.

"WEI WUXIAN YOU-" Jiang Cheng yelled again too.

"Is the both of you done yet?" Lan Zhan said feeling annoyed.

"Yeah." Jiang Cheng and I said in the same time.

"Come on Wei Wuxian get inside the car." Jiang Cheng said and open the car doors.

"Aight be patient bro." I replied.

I don't even know why Lan Zhan glared at the both of us when me and Jiang Cheng got inside Jiang Cheng's car.