Chapter 7 : Jiang Cheng & Jin Zixuan Fight

~At Jiang Cheng's house~

Suddenly a whatsapp notification came up on Jiang Cheng's phone.

-From Stupid Ugly Peacock 🙄🤡
"Hey today i cannot discuss the project with you because its my dad's birthday."

"Idgaf."

"Well i'm just telling you. There's no need to be so rude."

"I just want you to stay away from my sister you don't deserve her she's literally the best women in this whole f*cked up world and she deserves everything and you don't deserve her do you get that?"

"Shut up it's not like i like her right? Its not like i would like a girl with such a lowly live and reputation!"

"EXCUSE ME WATCH UR LANGUAGE!!!!!"

"Whatever bye you grumpy elephant."

"Bye you stupid peacock! 🙄"

"ARGH THIS JIN ZIXUAN IS SO ANNOYING!!! HOW DARE HE HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LOOK DOWN ON A-Jie?!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"ARGHHHHHH HOW DARE HE CALL HER LOWLY!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PUNCH THAT FREAKING PEACOCK SO BADLY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" Jiang Cheng yelled again.

~ meanwhile in Lan Zhan's room ~

After working half a day, Lan Zhan is finally finished searching up on how to make the scientific equipment and item.

"Wei Ying are you-"

"Nevermind Wei Ying is asleep. He is sleeping so soundly i shouldn't interrupt him or else later this loud and grumpy bunny is going to start screaming and shouting again." Lan Zhan mumbled and started smiling.

Lan Zhan went to carry Wei Ying and putted him on his bed and then went to a soundly sleep.

Sorry this chapter is so short because i don't really have much time anyways if there is any way i can add more improvements,please tell me! And sorry if there was grammatical error and also sorry that i added so less adjectives lol.. I don't really know much nice adjectives.