Chapter 1 : Introduction

Hi my name is Wei Wuxian and my best friend is Lan Xichen who is a extremely cheerful and polite person. I have known him since when i was only 7. Xichen had a twin brother named Lan Wangji,they both literally has a switched personality. Lan Wangji had always shown me impoliteness and ignorance.

"A-Xian! Today after school do you want to hangout at my house?" Xichen asked.

"Sure! I'll meet you outside the school gates after class."

~After School~

"A-Xian!" Xichen shouted across the corridors and came to smack my shoulder.

"OW IT HURTS BRO" I jokingly shouted.

"Aigo sorry lah lets go now." Xichen replied with much calm and pointed his bicycle.

~At Lan Xichen's House~

I immediately got off Xichen's bicycle and went to open his house door. When we were 10,Xichen's dad,Lan Qiren gave me a pair of their house keys so that i can go to their house when im too tired to go home as Lan Qiren and my dad was best friends since childhood. Once i opened the door,i knocked onto a certain someone that always gives me death glares bro he is dang scary T_T

"Be careful next time and watch your way." Lan Wangji said with a super cold aura the aura surrounding him is really making him super intimidating.
"S-sorry i will watch my way next time." I replied with a smile on my face.

"A-Xian! Are you ok-"

"Wangji? Aren't you supposed to be in school? Why are you here?" Xichen politely asked.

"I am heading there now." Lan Wangji replied with a stoic face.

~2 hours later~

There was a door knob clicking sound. Maybe Lan Wangji came back home.

"A-Xian are you tired? If you are,you can take a nap in my room." Lan Xichen asked.

"I-"

Just when i was about to reply Xichen, Lan Wangji came into the study room and said,

"He can take a nap in my room,its more quieter" Lan Wangji said with still a stoic face.

"Urm..Okay... Xichen,i'll go to Lan Zhan's room now!"

After that i closed the study room's door and went to Lan Zhan's room.

~1 hour later~

"Hey,wake up your dad just called for you to go home." Lan Wangji said calmly.

"How is he able to sleep so peacefully and cutely like a baby.." Lan Wangji thought. I mean nothing-