Chapter 2

"What does that even mean?" Sarada mumbled as she downed the remaining juice on her glass.

"That guy..." Chocho blurted out, "His name is Boruto... Uzumaki Boruto."

Sarada froze temporarily upon the mention of the name. More like, upon hearing Boruto's last name.

Uzumaki?

Slowly, she stole a brief glance at the table where the young Uzumaki was seated.

Golden hair, blue eyes, and whisker like feature on his cheeks. No doubt, he really is the son of the wealthiest family in the country.

She almost jumped on her seat when Boruto's attention suddenly went on their table. Quickly, she managed to avert her eyes but she doesn't know why her heart started to pound loudly.

That's close! He might think of me as some weirdo if he caught me staring.

The Uzumaki and Uchiha's have been competing in terms of wealth for who knows how long. Even though both families are specifying on different business industries. The Uchiha group of companies revolve around the hospitality and pharmaceutical industries. They own the largest hotel and restaurant chains in the country. She remembered back when she was a kid, when Aoda told her that the Uchiha started venturing into pharmaceutical business when their parents wed.

For the longest time, the Uchiha clan used to be at the top of the chain. But it all changed when the Uzumaki, the third wealthiest, and Hyuuga, the second wealthiest, merged through a marriage between the two heirs.

No wonder he had an aura of authority around him. He is the young lord of the Uzumaki family, after all.

Sarada thought before pursing her lips.

"Ah! I'm done. Thank you for the food..." Chocho suddenly exclaimed, breaking her trance.

But, I'm curious. What does Chocho mean when she warned me to not get involve with him? Is it because he's the son of the most powerful and influential person in the country?

The two girls stood up with their trays in hand.

Aoda has been telling her stories of her childhood or what she's like as a child, specially when he used to take care of her. She remembered how he always say that she's a curious child with an eagerness to learn.

And maybe it's a trait she still possess up until now that she's grown.

Oh, she's curious alright. There's something about Boruto that's keeping her mind occupied. Was it because there's an air of mystery around him? She's attracted to mystery books and documentaries, after all.

She wants to learn more about him.

However, she can't be impulsive. Right, she has an identity to hide and the last thing she needs is the young lord suspecting her.

---

Chocho wasn't joking when she told Sarada that she'll tour her for the day.

For the remainder of the afternoon, the both of them went to the other parts of the academy, with Chocho explaining each facilities and their uses.

Considering how massive Konoha is, they have to use a golf cart so they wouldn't have to walk and exhaust themselves. Sarada felt like a tourist with a lively tour guide for her companion.

She's not really the type of person that enjoys long conversations and interactions, that's why it didn't take long for her energy to drain. All she wanted right now is to sit down and feel the breeze hitting her face or to lay face first on her new bed.