"Oh hey Jimin!" Ally said

"Hello, what are you doing here?" I asked and he was looking at the corner

"I was waiting for a package to come" She said. "Celine just came out of her room she's in the living room" She said and I nodded and thanked her before going in.

I went in and the place is too quiet and there's no one in the living room.

"Oh! Jimin, Kook what are you both doing here?" I look behind and Celine's standing outside the bathroom.

I look at her and titled my head and our eyes met, I look through her eyes and she smiled at me... genuinely.

Jungkook grabbed the paper bag I was holding to put it in the kitchen and I placed down the coffee cups.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked and we sit on the couch.

"Yeah, I mean I can't be sad forever" she said and I opened my arms and she hugged me tightly and I smiled widely and we got attacked by Jungkook and we're all crushed underneath him.

"Yah!!" She yelled and Jungkook giggled.

"So when's the trip?" She asked and my eyes widen.

What?

"What?" She asked giggling

"Aish! Kim Seokjin!" Jungkook said and dramatically falls on the couch and I laughed loudly.

I grabbed my phone and saw that Celine was really there all these time.

"What the fuck!!" I said and buried my face on the cushions and suddenly Jungkook was facetiming seokjin and everyone.

I can't believe this.

Celine laughed and pulled my arm and cuddled to my side, I hummed quietly and let her, she closed her eyes and I run my hand through her hair.

Soon Jungkook and Ally are eating the cupcakes that we bought and Celine is now sleeping on my side, cuddled up to me.

"Should we take her to her room so she can rest properly?" I asked Ally and Jungkook, they looked at me and Celine purred.

I smiled and Jungkook softly pinched her cheek. I leaned my head against the headrest and stared at the ceiling and I closed my eyes.

"Yah! Park Jimin! wake up!" I heard someone, I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung standing in front of me.

Celine was already in the kitchen with Yoongi and Seokjin.

I rubbed my eyes and noticed that everyone is here.

"How long have you been in here?" I ask and I stood up, the house was loud and Hoseok and Namjoon was talking about something.

I pulled taehyung and hugged him tightly.

Celine's POV:

"I was there since the beginning, I was like what is this?" I said and Seokjin laughed.

"It was supposed to be a surprise hyung!!" Yoongi said.

We're siting on the kitchen as everyone else have their own conversation and it's just hilarious that Seokjin didn't noticed that he added me to the GC

and honestly that made me feel a lot better so I decided to be a decent human today and stop being sad over my relationship that ended.

My life will fail if I keep myself sad, it's time for me to move forward like what Eunwoo did.

I cried enough last night and I think that should be the last time I will cry for our relationship. I will start moving on now.

It hurts and I am mad for Eunwoo for running away instead of telling me immediately.

In the beginning of our relationship I told him that if he ever felt like he doesn't want me anymore or he doesn't feel like it anymore, he will tell me and he promised to do it.

So it's kind of disappointing that this happened.

"So Celine? what do you say? A trip?" Yoongi asked and he looked at me as he sipped on the beer Hoseok bought from the nearby convenience store.

I looked at Yoongi and everyone, I appreciate them for being here for me and they're really considering to take me on a trip just to make me feel happy. I am so grateful that I've met them. I am the luckiest.

"I've always wanted to go to Greece and I really really appreciate you guys for trying to cheer me up, it was so touching" I said and they coo and pinches my cheeks.

I agreed to be on a trip with them and they're so happy, I hope ally can join us, unless she had a plans with her future boyfriend.

When the guys left, I was left alone at the house and I decided to go to the roof deck to spend my time there and watch the sunset.

I smiled and look at the sky.

I lost Eunwoo but I got seven guys that I am really grateful for.

The circumstances of us meeting is weird but that's what made it special.

Kink club made it special.

————————————————————

TAKING CHANCES update tomorrow.