◇ XII ◇

Chan was waiting by the door that Jisung has left him by. It had only been about 2 maybe even 3 hours since he left and yet Chan was worried. He was worried about Jisung and what could happen to him not only just the chance of losing his career but also the fact that he would be heartbroken if he and Minho don't end up together. No matter how much they argue Chan cares too much for Jisung and just wants what's best for him.

Chan was snapped back to reality by the sound of the door opening.

"How was your date," Chan asked as he followed Jisung into the house.

"Amazing, Minho is perfect" Jisung smiled thinking about his new lover.

"Yeah? So did you guys make out" Changbin asked as the youngest passed the kitchen where he ate the snacks left on the table?

"What of course not!" Jisung halted in his place.

"Well, he must not like you much" Changbin shrugged.

"For your information, Seo Changbin, he asked me to be his boyfriend," Jisung said matter-factly.

"And what did you say," Changbin asked now on his dinging phone.

"Well duh, I said yes who do you take me for" Jisung sassed.

"So you have a boyfriend now? After knowing we have to talk to the company first" A voice chimed in from behind.

Jisung just sighed before turning to face the leader.

"Can't you just be happy for me? Just once Bang Chan"

"I would gladly be happy for you if you would just follow the rules before going off and getting a boyfriend" Chan argued.

"You know what? I rather break the rules than be an asshole to not only your members but to your fans and friends" Jisung was livid. He is tired of how Chan is acting. Why was he so scared of the company when they are the reason the company still stands?

"What are you even on about Jisung" Chan sighed.

"You treat me like shit Chan! For what? Because I want to live like a normal human who falls in love and not like a robot in the system. Minho is so kind to me and loves me, he treats me well unlike how you treat Felix. The boy who opened up to you and trusted you. You made him feel so special and for what? Just to block him with no warning do you know what that does to people who are in love? If you never wanted to get close to a fan you shouldn't have ever messaged him, to begin with. The way you're acting isn't the Chan I know and started a group with. This Chan makes me want to leave the group, if I'm being honest" Jisung practically shouted and Chan before storming off to his room not even wanting to hear what excuses Chan would make up.

"Han Jisung don't say shit like that" Chan shouted after the short male.

"He right you know" Changbin piped in.

"About what," Chan asked as calmly as possible not wanting to fight with Changbin too.

"About everything. You shouldn't have talked to that kid if you didn't want him to get attached and didn't want anything to come from it. And you have changed. Why do you care so much about how the company will react? They need us not the other way around" Changbin said calmly while he continued to scroll through a certain Instagram account.

"I'm the leader Changbin you guys just don't understand what I go through. I want you guys to have the best life possible even if that means me being a slave to this shitty company. I know I've been overprotective but im scared Binnie. Im scared to lose everything if we don't listen" Chan's voice was starting the crack.

"That's not what makes us happy though. We rather be struggling together with our Christopher than JYP's Bang Chan" Changbin said.

"Is it that bad" Chan mumbled looking down at his feet.

"Honestly yeah it is. You need to make up with Jisung before he leaves us but don't worry I will be with you every step of the way" Changbin smiled at his leader who was finally looking at him.

"Okay" Chan gulped "I'll try"

"That's the Chan we know and love. Let's go get dinner Jisung didn't bring up anything" Changbin laughed as he placed an arm around his leader. 

A/N: hello stay. I wanted to know what ship should I make a stray kids book for next. Just put a comment on whichever you prefer.

- Seungjin

- Changlix

- Minsung

- Jeongchan