◇ VII ◇

Felix woke up the next morning with a sharp pain in his head. When He attempted to sit up the pain went through his entire body making him collapse back into bed.

'Great I have a migraine' He thought to himself. 'This is why you don't cry yourself to sleep Lee Yongbok'

He rolled over and reached for his phone which was half dead since he never put it to charge before passing out. He unlocked the device and it opened up into his Instagram DM's

'Did I dm Chan last night' He questioned as he opened the messages.

All the memories from last night flooded into Felix's head and he was 100 percent embarrassed.

'I just ranted my whole life sob story to a man that wants nothing to do with me' Felix wanted to disappear into oblivion.

Felix turned off his cell phone and just slammed his face into his pillow he was bright red.

"What the hell is wrong with me" He whined "Do I use my brain at all? Who in their right mind would think that was a good idea"

A quiet knock was barely heard at the younger door, instead of waiting for a response the owner of the knock decided to just open the door.

"Hey Lix mom is gonna pick up breakfast what do you want her to get yo-" Minho stopped looking at his phone and looked up at his brother who was a blushing mess in his bed "Um are you alright Lixie"

Felix somehow got even redder realizing his brother just saw him look like an absolute fool.

"Just pancakes or something," He said quickly wanting his brother to just go away and leave him to suffer alone.

"Alright but like seriously Felix are you okay," Minho asked worriedly.

"Im fine Min just tired" He very badly lied.

"If you say so" Minho just gave in noticing his brother wanted to be alone. "Call me if you need anything"

"Okay" Felix replied and with that Minho gently shut the door.

Felix laid back down on his bed staring up at his blank ceiling just thinking about all that has happened to him in the past couple of days. He was quickly pulled out of those thoughts when his phone dinged with a new notification.

--------------------------

cb97

Hello, Lix I hope you're feeling better. If I'm being honest I was worried about you last night.

Felix's heart pounded like crazy he found the fact that Chan cared cute and sweet.

cblix

Thank you Chan I feel so much better thanks to you <3

--------------------------

❤78,629 💬207 📥

❤78,629 💬207 📥

cblix Christopher Bang Chan is the world's kindest man and I will not argue with anyone on that

----------

heart2heart facts

justus2 he's so perfect

cb97cblix

Christopher Bang Chan is the world's kindest man and I will not argue with anyone on that

----------

heart2heart facts

justus2 he's so perfect

cb97✔Thank you, Lix <3

cblix wait a damn minute HUh

binin LIX EXPLAIN WTF

hyunjinsbf Innie is this the friend you were talking about

- binin Yes Sir

Gertrude IM SORRY DID BANG CHAN JUST COMMENT

butxh you don't deserve Chan