◇ X ◇

Felix's walk to the small Cafe was longer than he had originally expected. Though it was a new location for him he thought he'd find it easily but he struggled a little. But none of that mattered now.

"Hey, Lix! It's Jeongin" A voice called from next to him. "Is it okay to grab you?"

"Yeah, Jeongin you can grab me I don't mind," Felix said putting out his elbow for the younger to grab.

Jeongin grabbed onto said elbow gently, too scared to hurt his dear friend, and started to slowly direct him to the table he had picked out for them.

He helped Felix sit down before asking "What do you want I can go order it"

"Anything with strawberries is fine with me" Felix smiled.

Jeongin cooed at the other's bright smile before walking toward the order counter.

Once the order was complete Jeongin came back and placed a Japanese-style strawberry shortcake and a hot chocolate.

They sat and talked about themselves as they got to know more about each other. They also talked about their celebrity crushes which of course included 3racha specifically Bang Chan and as Jeongin likes to say "THEE SEO CHANGBIN"

"I miss him" Felix suddenly blurted out.

"Huh who," Jeongin asked.

"Chan, like I know we didn't even talk a lot but he was so kind to me I've been thinking about it all day," Felix said a small smile painting his lips.

"Then message him" Jeongin shrugged.

"I mean I told him I'd leave him alone but I honestly want to talk to him again" Felix sighed taking a bit of the delectable cake.

"Who knows maybe he misses you too and is hoping you message him," Jeongin said trying to convince Felix to text the elder.

"Oh god, you think? Okay I'll try"

cblix

Hey Chan

I know I said I'd leave you alone but hear me out

'You can't send messages to this user'

Felix was completely shocked and embarrassed 'Did he block me?'

"Has he read it yet?" Jeongin asked excitedly.

"Um not yet" Felix faked a laugh. 'At least Jeongin didn't hear the text to speech'

"You okay Lix?" Jeongin asked worriedly as he notice Felix's smile fade.

"Yeah im fine I just have to go home it's I don't like to walk in the dark plus Minho Hyung is waiting for me" Felix made up.

"That's fine Lixie get going I'll clean this up" Jeongin stood to hug his friend. "Thank you for coming today"

"Of course Jeongin I had a lot of fun" Felix broke the warm hug and made his way outside of the cafe.

Once Felix got home he went straight to his bedroom tears almost falling as he passed his older brother. And of course, Minho noticed his brother was upset so he followed him.

"Felix what happened buddy" Minho asked as he sat at the edge of Felix's bed.

Felix lifted his head from his pillows tears falling down his face "Channie blocked me"

"That bastard" Minho cursed to himself before patting Felix's head "It's okay baby I'll fix it okay? Let's watch a movie"

Felix just nodded and happily cuddled with his brother.