◇ IX ◇

Felix stood away from his phone the whole day since his notifications were blowing up ever since Chan commented. Then he remembered Jeongin.

'He's probably so lost. I should message him'

cblix

Heyyy Jeongin

binin

It took you long enough

binin

You finally decided to be my friend again.

cblix

Hey hey I was just busy

WITH BANG CHAN

binin

HUH WHAT

Incoming call from Yang Jeongin ....

"Im sorry Felix you said you were doing what," Jeongin said calmly even though he was screaming internally.

"It wasn't anything too much but he and I dm'd again" Felix giggled.

"Wait I thought he didn't want you to talk to him anymore" Jeongin mumbled confusedly.

"I thought so too but last night I was in a mood after our call and I wanted to complain to someone. I didn't expect him to respond but he did and made me feel so much better" Felix told the younger boy who could hear the older's smile.

"That's so fucking cute Lix" Jeongin laughed.

"I know" the other squealed.

It was silent for a moment before Jeongin decided to speak again.

"Hey Felix we should meet up"

"Like in person right now" Felix was taken aback.

"Well yeah of course I wanna meet my best friend. Only if you're comfortable though" Jeongin said rolling over in his bed.

"Yeah... I would like that. Let me get dressed"

The boys continued to talk about anything and everything as they got dressed for their first ever meet-up. Originally Felix was nervous first off he's never met someone from the internet in person and second, he has never had a real friend before so going out with someone other than his mother and Minho was scary for him. But the thought of finally meeting his one true friend was enough to convince him this was worth it.

"Hey, Lix im gonna head out meet me at Stay Cafe" Jeongin spoke.

"Okay I'll see you soon," Felix said as the two boys bid their goodbyes and hung up.

A/N: I know it's short