Species Guide

Spinosaurus: largest terrestrial carnivore theropod dinosaur every alive on earth, X.A.S. cloned them mainly with green bodies, with the head colored purple. The fins have the strange unknown ability to change into any color to cause confusion, and for silent signals for a pack, which rarely need to assemble. The height of full grown adults is 23ft, teens 16ft. Live alone with mate, have defensive packs of four though six. Semi-Aquatic, crocodile environments is their home, swamps and marshland.(gen 2 was never made)

(gen 2 was never made)

Utahraptor: usually 7.3 feet tall, gen 1 colored red, with blue highlights on the head. Gen 2 is colored swamp green, with yellow highlights. Hunt in groups of five, packs fifteen threw twenty adults. Live in rain forests or savannah grasslands, humans are the most terrified of them because they are almost never alone. (Gen 2 and gen 1 have mixed creating random colors for most of the offspring.)

Stegosaurus: X

Stegosaurus: X.A.S. made gen 2 green with white plates and horns on their tail. The height of the adults is twenty-one feet. All stegosauruses are in one giant herd which are in the Artic in summer, and America's Midwest in the winter. The population was 200 before the escape. Humans don't dare attack them, but they live sometimes near their grazing grounds. Gen 1 is black, with a red head, and white tail spikes.(Both gens have mixed, creating unpredictable colors.)

Smilodon/Saber Tooth Cat: America and Russia and some parts of South America is were they live, living in hunting and social packs of five or six

Smilodon/Saber Tooth Cat: America and Russia and some parts of South America is were they live, living in hunting and social packs of five or six. Gen 2 has darker stripes, and is also more heat tardy than gen 1, which live in mountain lion conditions. They will also eat mountain lions as food since they are abundant and good sources of meat.