𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔞

Start from the beginning

It was now lunch after three hours of classes and you found the cafeteria after a bit, certain that someone was following you. When you stepped into the eating room what you saw shocked you. About twenty of the thousand students were in the Cafeteria. Where were all the rest? It was like they simply vanished. Maybe the food sucked? But wouldn't some of them at least eat in there? The line for the canteen wasn't long at all, and while you were waiting someone came up behind you and poked your shoulder. You turned around to see the pink haired Epiphany. The girl from the morning.
"Hey!" She exclaimed. You answer back with a wave and smile.
"You're ordering too?" She asks.
"Yeah. I'm starving." You say. She makes a face of agreement and comments, "Right?? Is it just me or is the timetable at this place weird?" You thought about it for a moment as she continued,
"I've never been to a school that starts at nine thirty and goes 'til four thirty. I eat breakfast early so getting here and not being able to eat at eleven or twelve was a big smack." She says. You guys move up the line.

A) "Yeah, it does start and end kind of late..."
B) "I don't think it's that weird."
C) "I feel your pain."

A) "Ah well, something I'm just going to have to get used to. I'm going to need to sneak in some snacks. Wait, what if I get expelled? Do you think there's a big rule against snacking in class?" She asks. You laugh.
"I don't think you'll be expelled." You smile and move up the line.
B) "Oh, really? Well, I'm new in this area of town. I guess things are different around here." She says looking around. You too have never had a timetable like this, but it wasn't weird to you because it was only an hour off. You move up the line silently.
C) "Aghhh. Will we make it??" She whines holding her stomach. You can't help but laugh. "Don't worry, look, we're already here at the front of the line." You point. Her face lightens up and she gives a big smile. "Great!"

A young lady with tucked back beige hair took your order.
"Hi, I would like....

A) The chicken sandwich please."
B) The salad please."
C) The soup please."

"Alright, your total will be eight dollars please." You hand it over to her and she hands out the food lightning speed. You wait for Epiphany to finish ordering and then you two sit down in the practically empty cafeteria. When you eat your food, you realize it's delicious. In fact, it's the best food you've ever tasted. It's delectable.
"Oh my goodness, this is the best food I've ever eaten." You say shocked.
"I was just about to say that. I have never tasted such good food.... I don't understand how nobody wants this. Like seriously, where is everyone when this is the type of food they make?" She says equally as shocked. After pondering this for a moment the two of you finish eating, chatting away.

You and Epiphany shared numbers at the end of the day by your locker.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" You wave goodbye.
"Yep, See ya!" She waves back and gets in her car and you in yours.

It was your second day at Hemo Academy. You got out of your car saying goodbye and you were just as nervous as you were yesterday. The dark building felt like it was leaning over you, and you gulped before entering. Beautiful and prestigious students entered along with you, trying not to watch you. You did get one pressure off you though, your outfit. Today you dressed similar to the way others did. You were wearing:
A)

 You were wearing:A)