Pieces (Pt.2) [Yuji & Maggie]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Because I made you angry.."
She told him with a trembling lower lip.
Yuji shook his head.His eyes danced all over her body and the longer he looked, the more insatiable he felt. Yuji nuzzled his nose along hers, breathing in her hibiscus scent. His hand continued to venture higher and when he reached her face, he couldn't stall his actions any longer.Yuji planted an open mouthed kiss between her breasts, dragged his lips up the curve of her hips, and bit at her thighs.

"I'm doing this because I'd rather die than have your name dishonored. This family.. dishonored. You dishonor yourself and our union when you defend behavior like that. As your husband, I won't tolerate it. It's a weakness I must eliminate for you. You will learn your lesson.."

Yuji pulled Maggie to a sitting position and sat on the edge of the bed, directly in front of the recording camera. He spread his legs a bit and turned Maggie around so that she her back was pressed to his chest while she sat in his lap. Yuji lowered Maggie onto his member, spread her legs and let them hang over his spread thighs. Maggie lifted her arms, throwing them backward around Yuji's neck. Her head rested against his collar bone and Yuji started to work small, tight, circles around Maggie's labia and pearl. Yuji watched her face the entire time he played with her and when she was starting to get very moist, she used one of her hands to steer his hand away.
"Yuji, please!"

Yuji simply applied more pressure rubbing his wife at an accelerated rate. Maggie's head moved loosely, falling to the side while she experienced an overwhelming wave of pleasure.

"Please what? Stop running from me!" He growled.
Yuji bit into her shoulder lightly, enjoying the way her walls quaked around him.
"I want you to cum harder than you ever have.. And I want it to hurt.. You brought this on yourself!"
Maggie was panting, she couldn't even focus. She was furiously tapping her hand against his thigh.. She was tapping out.

It was a tactic that never worked. Yuji knew that Maggie was self conscious about the things that came out of her mouth when he was buried to the hilt inside of her... He didn't care... He always finished what he started.
"Do not deny me of your precious gift.. Cum for me, Maggie. Drench my fingers just as you have drenched my cock..."
he commanded.

"Please, God. I can't take it! I can't take it!"
Yuji used his fingertips to write kanji on her pearl and Maggie whined, squirming out of control on his lap. Yuji took this moment to drag his tongue along her pulse, sending her into a frenzy. Maggie followed the motions of his hands with mimicked motions of her hips as if she were hypnotized. Yuji wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her steady so he could tilt them forward, fucking her at a new angle.

"You're squeezing me so tightly.." Yuji groaned. He had to move onto something else if he wanted her to truly combust..

Yuji placed kisses on Maggie's shoulder before telling her to stand up. Maggie's legs wobbled and Yuji pulled her back onto his lap but this time she was facing him. Yuji lowered himself until he was flat on his back. Maggie didn't know if she had the energy to ride him but even so, she had to try. Yuji squeezed her ass and wiped sweat from his forehead.

Yuji's fingers dug into the jiggly flesh of Maggie's ass. He made sure his feet were planted firmly on the bed and started to thrust upward, erraticly. Maggie's eyes went cross eyed and Yuji held onto her tightly, refusing to let up with the speed of his agressive lovemaking. Maggie's legs started to shake up and she tightened her legs around him. Yuji rolled them over, untangling her legs from around his waist so that he could open them wider, allowing himself no resistance and enough room to rear back as far as he wanted to when he connected with her. Maggie screamed trying to close her legs but Yuji held them open firmly by the apex of her thighs. She reached for any and everything to hold onto while Yuji explored every inch of her pussy. Although they had been going it at for close to thirty minutes, he was not in the least bit soft. Maggie ran her nails down his back, breaking the skin. It stung but Yuji was on a mission.

"Yuji.. It-It's too much! I'll make a mess..! I'll-I'll!" She rushed out, feeling all control she had over her own body, slipping fast.

Yuji pressed his forehead against hers and gripped her jaw in a dominating, stern hold.
"Look at me while I stuff you. I've almost touched your cervix."

Maggie was so wet from the overstimulation that her arousal was running down her back entrance. She was sure there was a bruising around her neck, collar bone and waist. Yuji slowed down the ferocity of his thrusting to give her short, hard thrusts. He pulled back slowly before sinking back into her at an agonizingly slow pace, sliding every inch inside of her until he was balls deep. Maggie's mouth fell open and Yuji widened his eyes at her, copying the look on her face. He was stretching her out again.. Maggie's nails were imbedded in Yuji forearms. She was about to have another orgasm and Yuji pulled out to spread her lips, rubbed hard circles into her the base of his palm then gave her pussy an open handed smack that made her cry out.
"Yuji! Daddy!" She called out, desperately.

"Do as I say! I want you to squirt!"
Yuji stuck two fingers inside of her twisting his fingers with one hand while he placed the other flat against lower abdomen. He started to make a curved motion at the same time he pressed his palm down.
Maggie was twitching and Yuji decided to send her up in smoke.

"Maggie, now!! You're going to come or I'm going to come down your throat!" He boomed.
He lowered his face to her sensitive entrance and gave her sloppy, open mouthed kisses. He pinched both her nipples and shoved his tongue inside her drenched vagina. Maggie locked her legs around his head, bucked her hips, thrusting against his mouth and painfully tugged on his hair as she fell into pieces.

"Ooooh shiiiiitttt!!!" She screamed. A range of different sounds erupted from her mouth and a surge of her release splashed all over Yuji's face. Maggie's body was shaking so intensely that even Yuji was shocked. She continued to tremble and shake, her back arching sharply she while did. Her eyes had rolled back and only the whites were showing. Yuji believed he was watching an exorcism of some kind. He was starting to get nervous. She was still squirting! This continued for close to five minutes before she slumped, falling into an automatic slumber.

**********************************************

Like I said, I'm rusty. lol

I hope that it was a satisfying part 2.
And if it wasn't..

Well.. life is full of disappointment.
:)

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.
_Maddie ❤️