21-Full of Stress

Start from the beginning

I sigh, also pout, and nod, "I don't wanna! But I guess we should." I sigh again as Andrew and Ashton take my hands and both land a kiss on my head before leading me to my class. They insisted that they should walk me to my class and wouldn't give up on it so I give in, pretty easily actually.

Once we reach the classroom, Ashton pecks my lips then Andrew does the same before they walk away to their own classes. I walk in with my head down and look over the sheets sitting on the desks, finding the sheet with my name on it rather quickly. I also find that Scar is sitting close to me, making me smile before I sit down.

"Hey Scar," I say, getting her attention.

"Buddy!" She says loudly, standing up and rushing to me, squeezing me into a hug. "I missed you so much, are you okay? Did the stress crack you again yesterday?"

"I missed you too and it did... But since you taught them the way to calm me, they helped me through everything." I reply, knowing she was right. She usually always is.

Scar gains a huge smile on her face and her eyebrows perk up, "I told you! I told you it was a good idea!" She exclaims, happy that she was once again right.

"Yeah yeah yeah, sit down psycho. Oh, and good luck," I say, smiling at her.

"Hey, I am not the psycho here," she says as we get adjusted in our seats. She playfully winks at me.

"Suuure you aren't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of our tests are done in the same room, our homerooms, with mini breaks between each subject. So as you can imagine, I'm pretty antsy to get out of this room. Antsyness and nervousness don't match very well together so I'm scared of receiving my scores.

Right now though, Scarlett and I are walking out of the room, her arms around my shoulder as I calm my breathing. We walk to my locker and talk about everything we each missed and whatever we could think of. Anything but the tests. "You finally get to bring your car to their house," she says, trying to get my brain off the damn test scores. Honestly though, if I pass these tests, I'm free from school. I just need to keep my mind off of it.

"Yep, I'm going to be driving my car with one of the boys in it while the other drives their car. Although, after I empty my car of everything valuable to me, I think I might sell it." I say with a smile as we arrive at my locker.

"Ooo, I'll buy it off of you!" She exclaims, jumping up and down from her spot next to me.

"Really? That'd honestly be amazing... But ill give it to you for free, an early birthday present for you." When I say that, she squeals and hugs me tightly.

"Oh my, thank you! Thank you! Thank you sooo mu-" She celebrates though she gets cut off by a chuckle and Andrew's voice.

"What's going on here?" He jokingly asks with a smile.

"What are we celebrating?" Ashton asks, smiling brightly as he comes to my side.

"When I clean out my car, I'm giving it to Scar for her birthday. She needs one and I don't think I'm going to need one when I have you two at all times." I say, truthfully speaking my mind. That causes Andrew to smile bigger while Ashton stares at me with adoration.

I turn around and grab my bag out of my locker and shut the door, though this time Ash takes the bag from me, making me smile. "Thank you," he just smiles at me as they both take my hand and Scar starts to walk backward in front of us, talking. "So who's riding with me? Also, Scar, you need a ride?" I ask, knowing Scar walks back and forth to school.