Adonis POV

D*mn I need to get Laid and quick to so am heading to my club and by the way Octavius gave it the name its called "Tip and Grip" yep and he is proud of it so I just left it.

Adonis Club⤵⤵

Then I got a message from Adona

Messages

Adona: Hey where are you we need to talk please😯😯

Adonis: My Club hurry before I get drunk and drop the emojis they disgust me.

Adona:😘😘😘😘😘😚🤗😍

Adonis: Offline............

Adona: Rude😝😝

Right now I am so frustrated cause I keep on getting some stupid threats, some other gang want to collab with mines, Asia is sliding into my DM's sending pics of the goblin Aka Leo and the new guards are not coming until tomorrow pure BS.

"Hey' I looked back and it was Adona already I should have gotten drunk faster.

"Speak" I said sipping my Bloody Mary.

Bloody Mary⤵⤵

"Um sorry for what I said earlier you were rasied that way and I can't change that" she mumbled

"Its not your fault fully but do you remember Asia" I said."That h*e how could I forget" she said.

"Well she showed up with some kid claiming him to my son" I grumbled.

She started laughing at me and the situation for at least an hour.

"You done" I replied."Yeah" she smiled."Soooo the girl on the phone..........

"I'll bring you along just show up at my work house Monday 9am sharp" I smirked.

"Is it something bad are you gonna kill her" she said. This girl."Nope just show up" I said.

"Oh Pa has invited Anderson to your gang" she smiled.

I spat out the bloody Mary in shock. Oh sh*t that worm is going to be apart of my gang h*ll no.

"And your training him since Pa and wants you two to spend some quality time" she replied.

"There is no way on this frea*ing earth I am training that wimp" I shouted.

"Hey talk to Pa but question can I join to" she smiled This girl must be crazy.

"WHAT NO D*MN WAY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND" I shouted."Well then can I have a boyfriend" she said, all these words are a stabbing me up in the heart.

"Bring a guy near me or anyone in this family I will murder his entire family and him of course" I growled.

"Geeze bro goodnight love you oh and Ma and Pa are gonna have a nice long chat with you" she smiled walking away.

"Great love you to and NO boys until your 40" I shouted. Ugh girls........

 Ugh girls