𝕳𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

Start from the beginning

B)

B)

C)

C)

D)

D)

You did not match the vibe at all

You did not match the vibe at all. Already you thought maybe it was a mistake going here. Quickly you rushed around the dark and grand halls, looking for your locker. Finally you found it. There was a small girl next to you with a pink bob, wearing a loosely fitted white blouse and loose jean shorts. She also wore a really cute gummy bear bracelet. You looked at her a little too long so she spoke up.
"Hello?" She had a very sweet and feminine voice, not shrill or anything, just perfect.

A) "Oh.. uh, hi." You stutter out your words.
B) "Hi." You quickly say back.

She smiled and lightly laughed.
"I see I'm not the only nervous one! It's my first day here!" She said as she closed up her locker. You widened your eyes. Maybe this is my chance to make a friend? You think to yourself.
"Oh, it's my first day too!" You mentioned.
"Really? What grade are you in?"
"Eleven."
"Oh dang. I'm in ten. I was hoping we could be friends!" She said feeling troubled.
"We can still be friends of course. My name is Scarlett." You introduce.
"My name is Epiphany. I'm so happy that you want to be friends!" She smiled.
You felt so much more relieved that you already had someone to be with. Just too bad that she wasn't in your class...
"Well, it was so nice meeting you, but I have to find my class now!!" You wave goodbye and rush away. Your locker was on the second floor out of five, and as you made your way up another black staircase you soon found your first class, History. You walked in to find a grand room, wooden floors, tall walls and bookcases, many desks and students, and a globe on the desk, typical. The windows let the sun in, that you thought looked beautiful, but you realized the other students didn't agree, especially the ones being blinded by it. They closed the blinds and many of your classmates looked at you. You saw that some of them in the back snickered, and many of them shared glances. You saw that everyone was wearing the unspoken uniform except for one other person, a boy. He at least wasn't wearing something as bright as you were, fortunately for him. You scanned the room for an empty seat quickly and a sophisticated looking boy pointed to a free spot. Quickly you rushed there and muttered a 'thank you'. You felt their eyes on you, it was the hardest stares you've felt in your life; yet you tried to remain calm. After you took your stuff out and got ready you sat down looking on your phone. The only time the tension on you lessened was when the history teacher came in. A middle aged woman looking just as sharp as the students. Her pale complexion, dark brown hair put into a bun, deep brown lipstick, you felt kind of intimidated but in awe at the same time. She wasted no time in getting the course started.
"Hello everyone. My name is Mrs. Verlice. I'm sure most of you know me by now. Welcome to grade eleven history." She said and started explaining how the year would go, and by the time there was only twenty minutes left in class she announced the first project.
"So to start us off, I would like you to make a project explaining who you are and your background, your wishes, and what you would like to learn in History this year. I expect no less effort than if this were midterm exam. We'll do a classroom vote for partner work or individual work." She explains.

You really hope that you can work...
A) With a partner because you aren't really sure what you're doing.
B) Alone because you work better that way.
C) With whatever happens, you don't really care so you won't vote.

(Go to the next chapters. If you chose A or C click on the chapter called, 'Working with Rosetta'. If you chose B, click on the chapter called, 'Working Alone'.)