Carl image

This will take place in episode.8 and 9.
——————
Y/n's pov

The governor was out side the fence. I was between my two sisters. Maggie and Beth. My dad and Michonne were on there Knees. Rick was trying to convince the governor to not attack us but it wasn't working. The Governor held Michonne's Samurai to daddy's neck. "Daddy" Beth said sadly. I held her hand. We waited for a little the governor was moving the samurai back away from daddy's beck. Until he sliced into it. "Daddy!!" Me and my sisters scream. Everyone was shooting. I got separated from Beth and Maggie. I ran into the prison to find the kids mainly Judith. "Lizzie!!Mika!!" I scream as I run thorough the prison. "Y/n!!!" Lizzie screams. I ran to where i heard her. "Omg y'all are ok!!" I say in relief. I hug her. "Judith where's Judith?" I ask. Mika walks out with her. I hug Mika and kiss Judith in the head. Then the prison shakes. "Ok Lizzie you need to get Mika and Judith out I have to find Carl and my sisters ok?" I told her. I handed her a gun and Mika a knife. "Now go!" I tell them they ran. I ran back out and killed a person that was on top of the tank. I see the bus leave. Beth and Maggie were in it before we separated. "CARL!!" I scream as I kill walkers. A walker comes up from behind me. But someone shoots it. I turn around. "Carl!" I say as we run to each other and hug. "You ok?" He asked me. "Yea Yea are you?" I ask him. "Yea come on we have to find my dad" he tells me as he grabs my and runs. A walker was in front of us and someone shot it. As it fell I seen Rick. "Carl" he said as Carl ran to him. "Y/n" Rick said as I hug him. "We have to go" Rick said. We walk and I see Judith's Carrier that Mika had her in. We walk closer to see it full of blood. "No no" Rick said crying. I started to cry. Carl walked over to a walker and keeper shooting it. I ran to him and hugged him from behind. "Stop Carl stop" I said crying. He put the gun down. Rick walked over to us. "Let's go" he said to us. we walked away from the prison. "Don't look back" Rick said to us.

Its been at least 20mins of us walking down the road. I'm by Rick helping him walk. Carl's walking fast ahead of us. "Carl!" Rick said. Carl kept walking. "CARl" rick said louder. Carl kept walking. "Hey can you talk to him?" Rick asked me quietly. I nodded and walked to Carl. I grabbed his hand. He looked at me. I smile. He just looked back in front of him. He squeezed my hand. I knew he was mad. "Hey if you need anything I'm right here ok?" I told Carl. He just nods his head. I know he wants to let it all out. Me and Carl have been dating since the farm. So I can tell his body language. I let go of his hand and walk back to Rick. Carl looked back at me. He stoped. Me and Rick catch up to him. Rick puts his hand on Carl's shoulder. Carl looks at him like he was going to kill him. Carl then grabbed my hand and started to walk and I walked with him. We were a good 6 to 7 feet from Rick. "You know I love you right?" Carl asked me out of know where. "Yea" I said back. "Ok good" Carl said smiling. Omg he smiled!!.