Preference(if you died)

Newt-
Y/n's pov.

I've always wanted a family and I got one 6 yrs ago. Brodie, mine and newts son. He's 6. We're not with him right now because we are going to save Minho. I left him with Sonya. Newt told me not to that it was to dangerous but I went anyway. The boys got stuck in the tunnel so me,Jorge, and Brenda went to save them. I have a secret that no one knows. I was bit/stung by a crank while running. I know it's bad bc I will die eventually, but let's hope we find the cure before then.
Well that didn't happen
7hrs later
———————
"Come on love" newt said while holding me up. I got worse. I can hardly walk and my veins are popping out. "Newt stop" I said out of breath. "What? No" he said still walking. "NEWT STOP!!" I said louder and pulled back. "Y/n love we have to go now come on" newt said reaching for me. "No I'm not worth it. Go take care of Brodie for me" I said before running off. I knew it was getting to me.
3rd person
———————
Newt stood there and watch the love of his life run away. He knew she was going to turn soon. Tears fell from his eyes. He wiped them off. He walked back to the plane. "Where's y/n?" Gally asked. He's her older brother. Newt just look at him. "No no your lying!!" He yelled as he ran off. "GALLY!!" Thomas yelled but gally kept running.
Gally ran until he sat y/n she was eating someone. "no, NO!!" Gally said crying. Which caught y/n's attention. She looked at him then started to run at him. He pulled out his gun. He was shaking but he pulled the trigger. Y/n was laying on the ground. He picked her up and walked back. Everyone looked at him. Brenda started to ball. Frypan held her. He walked past everyone and onto the plane. It was hard for newt to tell his son his mom died so newt said she went or see chuck. Brodie was 3 when chuck died.