10k story pt2

Y/n's pov.
———————
We've been on the road for a little while. Thomas is playing with max while me and Tommy shoot some Z's going by. Next thing you know we were pulling over. Smoke coming from the front left wheel. Everyone gets out i hop out of the back leaving Thomas and Tommy in the bed. Max jumped out with me. "Alright so Looks like You got a flat." A dark woman said. The old man went to the back to grab a jack. "Heads up we got company" a blonde headed dude said.

I walked over to Thomas and pushed his head down. Not hard just to cover him up. They slowly drove by. "That's right keep rolling and we'll all live to see another day" the dark woman said as they pass. They drove off and the dark woman said "all right let's do this quick." They start to take the tier off. When they do a Z was stuck in the tier. I cover Thomas's eyes. "Well that explain's the pull to the left." The old man said. "What are you waiting for kill it. KILL IT!" a man who looked like he could need a bath said. The dark women killed it and everyone expected my family walked towards New York. They look at it say some words and walk back.

I put max back in the truck and hop in they put the tier back in and we are off.
We get to this place where there are Tons of old/ broken cars. I help max out then Thomas. Tommy jumps off. I put the leash on max and tied it to Thomas's book bag. "Max stay with Thomas" I told the dog. He knows what I say when I bring up 'Thomas's' name. I grab Thomas's hand I follow Tommy we get out with the old dude to find some stuff. We walk away from the group to some other cars. "So what's your name kid?" The old dude asked Tommy. "The-thousand" Tommy said while trying to get gas. "That's not a name that's a number." The old man said back.

"It's my name made it up my self" Tommy said. " suppose you have to Well does it mean anything?" The old man asked Tommy. "How many zombies I'm going to kill" Tommy told him. " well that's a whole Lotta zombies" the old man said back. " already on 1055" Tommy said back to the old man. "Damn" the old man said. I coughed. He looked at me then Thomas. "Sorry" he told me. "So what happens when you get to ten-thousand?" The old man asked. "Change my name." Tommy said walking over to me. "To what 20,000?" The old man asked Tommy. "Jeff" Tommy said to the old man. I just looked at Tommy. "We've talked about this babe no Jeff sounds weird" I told Tommy. "Well I like the name Jeff" Tommy said walking towards a Z. I turn Thomas around.

"Oh shut up" Tommy said stabbing the Z. We walked and search cars back closer to the group "where did everybody go we haven't seen survivors in those two bikers" The dark women said." Black summer everybody starve to death" a man with back hair told her." I was in Philly for black summer it was bad. I lost 30 pounds. Thought I was dead"

a girl with long black hair said." how did you survive?" A girl with red hair asked her. " did what I had to do" the dark haired girl said back." whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa" the dude that needed a bath said. A man came out from behind some cars. I put Thomas behind me.

Tommy got in front of us protectively. "Hold on it's not a Z" the dark woman said. "Peace, no bites here. 100 present alive" the dude said. "What happend to your friend?" The dude with black hair asked(Garnet). " turns out he had friends of low morals. Took my ride. Horse thieves should be shot" the dude said. "You should choose better friends" the girl with dark hair(Cassandra) told the dude. "Good advice..." he trails off while looking at her. " what can we do for you?" The dark woman asked him.

"What Peaceful group of humans to alone traveler.?" The dark women asked him.(warren) "could use a lift want to spend the night here alone" the man said. "Sorry we ain't running a taxi service" the nasty dude in the back said. (Murphy) " where are you headed?" The man with black hair asked the other man. "Any direction but back. Rumors are there is a hord coming south on the New York side" the man said. " I see you scrounging for gas. you know like we used to say ass gas or grass." The man said. He couldn't see Thomas so that's good but you don't want Thomas saying bad words.

They talk about going somewhere to get gas but I don't pay attention because Thomas is pulling my hand down. So I got down to his level. "What's wrong bud?" I asked him. "I tired I want daddy" he said in a tried babyish voice. "Ok look when we get in the truck you can sleep with daddy ok?" I told him. "Ok" he said to me. I stood up. " OK new guy is coming with me and warren. everybody else load up in the truck" the dude with black hair tells us so that's what we do.

We are driving down the road. I can hear talking inside but I don't pay much attention. Thomas is asleep on Tommy's lap. I took Tommy's hand and held it in mine interlocking our fingers. He looks at me and smiles. I lean in and kiss him. I lean my head on his shoulders. We pull up to the place and it is loud and ofc it wakes up Thomas. He's wining. " hey it's bud" Tommy says trying to calm him down.

Thomas gets into my lap and I pull him close. Tommy stands up and looks at the place. "Franking zombies" he says. I lay max under Thomas's head max curls up into Thomas. I smile and hop out. "They seem to want something in there a bad" Garnet said. (OK let's just pretend you found out everybody's names.) "It's just like bees to honey" Cassandra says. "Or Z's to shit" Murphy said. Warren looked at him. " Watch it there's a kid" warren told him. I smiled at her she smiled back.

So I'm gonna go surf some stuff Cassandra's with the new guy. Mack and Addie are going to stop the noise. " where did that kid go?" Garnet asked me. I look at the bed of the truck to see Tommy, Thomas and max gone. "10k took Thomas and max I've got to go find him." I tell them. They nod. I run off. I get to the end of a big building I whistle. I thought max to come to me when I do a certain whistle.

Max comes out from a old building. "Aww good boy where's Thomas?" I ask him. He barks and runs back to the building. I follow him. We go up like 7 flights of stairs. The. When we turn the corner I see Thomas and Tommy. "Holyshit Tommy you can't do that" I tell Tommy as Thomas runs and hugs me. "Sorry I got up and they followed" he said sadly. I put Thomas down and walk towards Tommy. "Hey it's ok" I tell him up my hand on his check and kiss him. He just smiles.

Thomas comes over and sits next to Tommy. He looks just like his dad. Raven black hair. Bright blue/green eyes. Camo shirt. Thomas has a pocket knife. He knows how to use it. He has a holder on his belt. I just smile. Until I hear Murphy yelling. I look out to see doc killing off Z's that where on the car. Then Tommy shoots some with a sling shot.
1058
He shoots another
1059
He shots another one
"1060 nice shot kid!" Doc yells. The Murphy drive the car into a power poll. "I think we should go" I tell Tommy. He nods. I grab Thomas's hand and we were out. We heard a explosion. Tommy kills 2 Z's
1062
We run to where the truck was when I see gas tanks. "Wait Tommy" I walk over a pick them up he takes them and I grab Thomas's hand and we head back. With max close behind. "Wait here comes the kids" doc yells. "We found these" Tommy said holding up the gas tanks. "Kids y'all are gods" doc said taking the gas tanks. "Yea well hurry up" warren said.

Tommy gets in the back and helps Thomas up. I put max in and hop in my self. It's me Tommy,Thomas, Cassandra and Addy is the back. "Um miss you have a finger in your hair" Tommy told Cassandra. She picks it out and flicks it off. I smile and cuddle up into Tommy with Tomas and max beside me asleep.
—————————
Here is  another chapter
Hope you like it. I might skip certain things episodes and stuff but yea
1551 words