10k image

You have been in Altura for a while now. You and red have are best friends you guys do everything together. Red mostly talks about her bf but she said her 'ex' Tommy or 10k. But you don't really pay attention.
————
Y/n POV.
It's a nice day in Altura and I'm talking with my sister gorge. "Hey y/n let's go see our new comers, yea?" She asked you. "Sure" I said back. We walk to them. "Hey I'm gorge and this is my sister y/n" she said to three people. A old dude with white hair and a white beard.

A girl with a army jacket and short hair. And a boy with black hair, and blue eyes. " hi I'm doc" the old man said." That's 10k," he said pointing to the boy. "And that's Sargent" he said pointing to the girl. 10k I thought.

Reds 10k? No it can't be. "Hey you don't anyone by the name of Tommy would you" I asked them. Sargent looked at 10k. "Yea I'm Tommy why?" 10k asked. "Reds here" I said. He looked so surprised. ". She is? Where!?" He asked me. "Come on I'll show you" I said walking off. He followed. " so your the famous Tommy she likes to talk about huh?" I asked. "Yea I guess so" he said walking with his head up.

"Ok so this is her trailer so you can go in if you want" I said to him and started to walk off. "Wait!!" Tommy yelled as I turned around. "Yea?" I asked. "Can you stay right here in case something goes wrong?" He asked shyly. "Oh.. yea ofc"I said with a smile. "Ok thanks" he said as he walked in side.

He opened the door and froze. He turned around and walked out before he closed the door I heard red yell Tommy so something must be wrong. Tommy grabbed my hand and we walked away. "What happened?" I asked. "She was fucking another dude" he said sadly. "Hey hey it's ok let's go to my place and eat something" I said walking to my trailer.

We walk in and I told him to sit on the couch as I fix some spaghetti. "Here Tom-10k" I said correcting my self. "You can call me Tommy" he said looking at me. I nodded and handed him his food. He ate and we talked for a little. "Wait so you shot a drone from a flying car?!" I asked surprised. "Yes!!" He said happily. We laughed.

I looked into his eyes and we stared at each other for a little until Tommy started to lean in. Then I found my self leaning in. And we kissed. It was shot but passionate. We pulled away. Then back in hard and we payed down on the couch with 10k on top. I took his shirt off. Well you now what happened next.