10k-image

Hi I'm y/n and I'm 23 I have a husband and child. My husband is Tommy beck (I used docs last name ha) and our 9 yr olds name is Jake(5k).
———————
"Ok now what's 7 times 5?" I ask Jake. "Umm... 35?" He asked me. " yes good job" I said happily. He smiled. It took us well him 2p kind to finish his home work. The we took a walk around Altura. Tommy was on his gate duty so we went to the daycare to see Jz. Him and Jake are best friends. "Hey Kaya" I say as me and Jake walk in. "Hey y/n!" She said back. "Hey why don't you go play with Jz?" I asked Jake. He nods and goes over to Jz who is drawing. "So how's you and Tommy doing?" Kaya asked. "Good I mean we better be we've been married since before the apocalypse so that was when we were 17?" I say as we walk around the building.

Nana is with the kids at the daycare. "Well how's you and Simon?" I asked Kaya. "Never better" she said with a smile.
———————
2 hrs later

I have been helping Kaya for 2hrs with the kids. It is 5:00 so Tommy should be off in about 5 or so minutes. "Hey Kaya me and 5k has to go home but I'll see you tomorrow yea?" I asked. "Ofc" she said smiling and hugged me. Me and Jake are walking back home. He's holding my hand he does all the time. We get the house and walk in. Tommy is sitting in the couch. "Dad!!" 5k yelled as he ran to Tommy. "Hey buddy!" Tommy said standing up and caching him when he jumped. "Hey babe" he said walking to me kissing me. "Eww" 5k said. Me and Tommy laugh.

I cook diner and wash the dishes while 5k is getting a bath. "Mom Im done!" 5k yelled from the bathroom. "Ok!, hey babe?" I asked Tommy. "Yea?" He asked back. "Can you get Jake some clothes?" I ask. "Yea ofc" he said walking in 5k's room to get some clothes. Tommy is helping 5k while I'm fishing the dishes. "Mommy look" Jake said as he ran out in his crow pajamas. "Aww you look so cute" I said to him. "But it's time for bed so you to bed ok?" I asked. "Ok mommy I love you Goodnight" he said. "Love you too" I said back. "Hey what about me?" Tommy asked as he came out of the Landry room. " good night dad love you" Jake said. "Goodnight buddy love you too" Tommy said as Jake walked in his room and shut the door.

I walk to our room to look at the camera we have in 5k's room. (Yea I know it sounds weird but Tommy wouldn't stop gripping about Jakes safety) He's in his bed almost asleep. I smile. I feel arms sneak around my waist. I turn around and see Tommy. "You know tomorrow is our anniversary?" I asked Tommy. "Ofc I know that's the day you got pregnant with 5k. In the 'El Camino'" he said el camino funny. I laughed. "Yea where you about died sticking your body out the door" I said with a smile. "Yea well it was awesome" he said proudly. "So doc said that he walnuts to come over sometime not tomorrow but the day after" Tommy told me. "Yea ofc" I said. "And Kaya is watching 5k tomorrow" I said with a smile. Tommy smiled.

" I remember the first time Addy gave you billy boy brand condoms-" I said " and we used them all that week." Tommy finished smiling. I kiss him and he kisses back. He picks me up and brings me to the bedroom. And shuts the door. He puts me on the bed and craws next to me. He pulls me close. "I will always love you 5k and my baby girl" Tommy said holding my stomach which has no bump yet.