Big Time Photo Shoot: Part II

Start from the beginning

The door rattled and mid freak out, the guys rushed to get their original costumes back on over the clothes they had already changed into, "Hey fellas." Griffin walked into the room, not noticing the set up around him, "The fog is gone. Let's take that picture." The guys all put on fake smiles trying to sound excited, but failing. After Griffin turned away, each of the five rolled their eyes and slowly followed.

********************************

"All right. Pop Tiger messenger is on his way. Now, let's take this picture!"

"Wait!" The guys all shouted in hopes of delaying their down fall a little more.

"No more waiting!" Marcos whined.

"Gentleman." Griffin looked back at two of the 6 foot men that worked for him, and they walked to either side of the snowmobile leaving nowhere for the guys to run.

"Now, smile pretty, pretty." Marcos coaxed.

"Well, maybe girls will like space matadors on star-mobiles holding stuffy puppies." Carlos smiled, trying to be optimistic.

"They won't." His other three friends rolled their eyes, not having anymore plans. They looked at Persephone desperately in hoped she would save them once again.

"Well, this will never in a million years work, but, it's worth a shot." Persephone muttered to herself, pulling out the poster of Dak she had stuffed in her pocket to keep it out the the guys' reach to avoid injuries. She slowly creeper closer to the industrial fan they had next to the guys while everyone else was distracted. She angled the fan to face Griffin, and held to poster in front of it, sending it flying into her boss' face, "Look! It's Dak Zevon!" Persephone shouted at the top of her lungs to hopefully attract the attention of the hundred of fangirls trying to track down the superstar. She ran for cover behind James and Kendall ad the herd of screaming girls can crashing through the doors. In the process, Marcos was tackled to the floor as well as Griffin. Persephone carefully took the working camera from its stand as the guys grouped together behind her.

"I can't believe that worked." Logan marveled. They guys ran out of the studio, shedding their outer costume as they did so.

They saw Kelly and Gustavo running in their direction wearing orange jumpsuits, "Dogs, what's going one here?!"

"Oh, uh, Persephone's helping us save our photo from Griffin." Kendall wrapped his arm around around girl's small frame.

They heard a horn honk and saw a man on a bicycle ride up to them, "I'm here to pick up a photo card for Pop Tiger magazine."

"Coming right up." The guys ripped off their jackets as Persephone plucked their hats off their heads, throwing them on the floor.

They darted to Gustavo's studio, and Logan set up his lights with the other guys stood in their pose on front of the white backdrop. Persephone kneeled on the desk behind her boss and Kelly, and Gustavo stood in front of the guys, now holding the camera and held it up, pointing it at the guys. He looked down at it, fiddling with the lens.

"Just take the picture!" The guy shouted, along with Persephone. She grabbed the camera and quickly snapped the picture of the handsome group of boys that stoop in front of her.

********************************

"Huh.....get to the part where you get your butts kicked and put meat on your faces." Camille and Persephone still sat together with an even larger crowd forming behind them in front of the guys who were still laying on the lounge chairs in pain.

"We're getting to that!" Carlos yelled, half of his face being covered with meat.

Camille rolled her eyes and motioned for them to hurry on with their story.

********************************

The guys all let out a sigh of relief when the photo was finally taken. Persephone took the SD card out of the camera and handed it to Kelly to give to the Pop Tiger messenger, "Here you go."

"See you in Pop Tiger boys." The man smiled, waved, and left just as fast as he came.

The guys cheered and Persephone smiled, getting off the desk. She walked over to the boys, and none of them wasted anytime to wrap her in a big group hug, "I don't know what happened here today, but maybe we should leave the dogs and dogette alone more often."

"Hey, I'm a duck." Persephone pointed out when she was released from the group hug. The guys started at her with blank expression, seeing how she ruined the moment, "But I'd be just as proud to be considered a dog any day." Kendall smiled at that, bringing her into a side hug. Persephone wrapped one arm around his waist as her other hand rested on his stomach.

They all turned their heads as they saw Katie pop up from one of the vents, "Hey guys. Look who I found today."

Dak Zevon was the next to pop up from the floor, "I think she just saved my life."

Persephone smiled as soon as she saw her old friend, "Dak." She ran over to him, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Poppy, I've missed you." Persephone wasn't sure how he'd come up with the nickname, but to her it was just something that made sense.

"I've missed you too." Persephone nuzzled her face into Dak's neck, getting too close for Kendall's comfort.

"Percy knows Dak Zevon!" Katie shouted, not being able to contain her excitement. Persephone's eyes widened and she pushed Dak out of the sight of the out of control fangirl that were now tackling her friends to the ground, making the same mistake they already had made an uncountable number of times before.

********************************

"Who knew such a simple picture could bring you so close to death." Camille was now holding the poster of the guys again, looking at it while wondering how all of that damage started from an innocent photo.

"But it was totally worth it." James spoke for all of them.

"'Cause we're gonna be on the walls of millions of girls." Carlos added.

"All over the country." Logan finished for them.

"Of course you are. 'Cause Dak Zevon's on the other side." Camille laughed a little.

"What?" The guys all sat up, looking at her in disbelief. Persephone looked at her friend, her eyes slightly widened.

Camille smiled and flipped the poster to reveal  picture of Dak, just like she said there'd be.

The guys groaned in anger and discouragement, throwing themselves back on their chairs. Camille and Persephone looked at each other for a moment before quietly laughing, not wanting the guys to hear about how much they were silently enjoying this.

********************************

Word count: 1,738

A/N- Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it just as much. Next episode is Big Time Break, and I'm thinking of bringing back one or two Ducks just for that episode. Thoughts?

*Not edited*