PEEK-A-BOO

Utter silence took over the living room.Everyone just wanted to hear a few words of lame excuse from her so they can convince themselves about whatever they saw wasn't true.

Mom:Y/N do you have any explaination about what your brothers told us just now?CAN YOU EXPLAIN??

Y/n looked down upon the floor with a blank expression.

Jin:Y/n we need answer.
He spoke im a deep tone.

Y/n:I-idk

Mom:Y/N stop with this idk thing.Whatever we ask you always say idk.You Seriously never have the answers.You are involved I such works and didn't care to inform even huh?

Y/n:As if you weren't.

She whispered enough for everyone to hear.

Mom:h-how you know?

Mr Kim:Minha we wiLl discuss that later.the point is why she is in that mess.Why y/n?

Y/n: That's all i could to do feel myself useful somewhere.

Mr Kim:You could have went the other way.

Y/n:as if this world goes straightforward huh?Everyone In this world js twisted In their own way.Some hide,some do behind the hidden.

Mr Kim:WHY Y/N!!!

Y/N:I left it 2 years ago.i got the information that you guys will affected some or the other way.Thats when I grew suspicious of you guys and that got cleared in resort today.You guys are finally exposed.What else?!

She spoke in a rude tone.

A loud voice of slap echoed in the room.There was y/n standing with the face turn towards right with a red mark on her cheek given by her Mother.

Slowly y/n's tears made way out of her eyes.Never in her life her mom even touched and today she slapped her in front of everyone.

Mom:l-leave.I SAY LEAVE RIGHT NOW!LEAVE THE DAMN HOUSE!i regret adopting you.I did everything fir your safety and Y-YOU?you were doing all this shit behind the back.

Now everyone stood in utter shocked seeing minha's arrogant self.

Mr Kim:Minha wait-

Mom:NO!
minha said with red teary eyes.

Mom: Enough!Now leave.
She said in a shaky tone as the members just wanted her to stay .It was getting hard for them tl digest everything they were knowing in a single day.Little did they knew things ain't gonna be any good after this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued!
Lmao it's not even a chapter it's so short.Just kinda you can say sneak peeek!
😅