Chapter -38

Hear with fhe track along it will sound good.

I fixed my top with the well quipped jeans ready to go out.I peeked out of the hallway to find the mansion empty.Luckily they also had to go out for some work and am glad, it made my way quite clear.
I took my mask and headed towards the garage near the mansion where I hid my dear bike which I often used to ride during missions.
Ah beautiful as always.I said putting the cover off revealing a carbon black bike with a withered rose on its side .
I smirked and drove off to the club.

TimeSkip to the club:

I came here but found Bts' car parked over here.Oh pls don't say thier so called business partner is here.I said in an irritated tone rolling my eyes.
Ohk Y/N.Be careful.You can do it.
I got up to the first floor of the club and made myself settled in a huge ass couch waiting for the Man to come.
Not so soon a man walked into the huge room ,well dressed but with a Villanous aura around him.

Y/N:Mr byun?

I asked raising a brow

Byun:Yeah you got it right Dear.

He said with a sly smirk.

Author pov:

Y/N:As per the deal the files are ready and the money will be transferred and you won't be captured in the process as mentioned.So.Where is the pendrive?

She asked comig straight to the point.

Byun:Why so straight dear ,wait a bit,have some fun.

This time also he spoke carrying a dirty smirk on his face.

Y/N:firstly stop calling me dear and secondly stay away.

She said putting her fingers on his chest maintaining distance.

Byun:Ah sure.Xed!?Bring up the drive.and miss.be ready with the files in the meantime.

She took out some files off from the inner pocket of her jacket ready for the deal.
Not so soon the assistant arrived with the drive which I was impatiently waiting for till now.

I raised my brows ,forwarding one of my hands towards him asking for the drive while the other one was in turn up with file.
Yeah give and take thing.You got it right.

Y/N:Done.Thank you for the deal mr.Byun see you never.

She said getting up from the couch and walking away without a single word not even glancing at him.
Meanwhile there was byun constantly smirking knowing you probably didn't know anything about his furthur plans.

Y/n pov;

I unmasked myself ,and changed my upper coat before mixing with the crowd so they can't aim at me.i know this Byun isn't a person of his words he is definitely gonna try to aim at me or Bangtan for the drive.

I reached the lounge area and hid myself at a good spot aiming the gun towards one of the seats where Byun is likely to come out and sit at.
as I was aiming the gun at the entrance I saw the BTS members enter the lounge and sat on the same seat as that of booked for Byun.

Argh!Now don't say their business partner is byun it self.Why the hell would they do the business with such a person.tsk tsk.

And I seriously don't know where this bangtan sonyendon even is in the world.
It were just 5 mins since they came in when
Byun came in and sat lazily at the table blabbering some things or more like putting up an agreement.Aish I need to kill him from here only.As I was about to press the trigger my eyes went to the nearest palm tree where one of his men, i suppose was ready aiming at the eldest and to my surprise I caught the code G said on the wrist of the aimer.
N-no ,is that what G meant when we met at first?That my family is also involved?

There won't be any one,there would be many hiding in this crowd of people i need to find them out fast.
No!He is about to press the trigger,Byun is commading them secretly i can seee.
Without a second thought I ran towards jin oppa totally unaware of the fact that
I was unmasked.

Jin pov:

"don't make
a mess about it byun,It's done now.That warehouse will be yours-"

Before I could completed my sentence I felt a push to the right causing me fall down and a gunshot simultaneously.
In this whole process my eyes were closed but as I opened my eyes it left me in utter shock.
Y/N standing there panting looking towards the dead body with a gun In her hands.

"Y-y"
Before I could understand and speak she shot another bullet towards the back,to the second spy of his.

Author pov:

All the members were now left in utter shock seeing her fighting like this.Their nerves couldn't move after whatever they witnessed. they were just processing soemthing when the last gun shot was heard which landed into Chest of Byun making evryone else gasp.

"Dare lay a finger on my family and you dead."
She spoke extremely angry.
Many questions were lingering inside each of their heads seeing all this happening within a hint of minute.

"H-hah Q-queen o-of d-Dark-ness hu-h?T-this isnt the end.I-i am not even the mai-n v-illain of t-the s-tory just a peice of chess fir him to move through.He will ruin you and Your brothers Bangtan sonyendon.W-wait an-"

Y/n was already high on her temper before he could even complete the sentence she shot him in the head causing him to die on the spot.
Before she could even process what was happening jimin dragged her to the car followed by the other members .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Yo aliens before you leave:
Here is shoutout to some people!
Pls go check out their books pweaseeeee!
(If you read in dark mode turn it to whit or peach one to see their username.
Mr. Kim's Bodygaurd by KimChoonHee3001.
Mafia Stepbrothers by mellow_sweet.

TYSM💜😁

Word count:1024
Short chap!☺️