Chapter-22 [Truth Untold-1]

*Hear the track above while reading*

*Trigger warning*

Y/N POV:

???:May i know what is this?

A voice yelled.I looked back to see Mr. Kim speaking with a pill in his hand along with Jungkook.

My eyes widened and sweat began dripping down my forehead.
That's when I heard a glass breaking sound.I looked behind to see the milkshake scattered on the floor with my mom's shaky hands.

She came running and pulled my sleeve up and again gasped seeing innumerable cuts over my arms.

Mom:Y-Y/n you were again t-taking them?

I just looked down not wanting to answer at all and escaping through a small hole if i could dig in here.

Mr Kim:We need answers Kim Y/N, this needs an explanation.

I just kept staring at the floor.

Author POV:

Seeing this anxious state of the parents and confusion of his brothers Jungkook came up.

Jungkook:This tablet is widely known as Citaloprom.The drug for-

Jin:Extreme depression,social anxiety and self harm cases.

Jin completed being half shook.

Others got highly shook as well.Y/N's eyes almost popped out of the socket seeing her secret revealed.

Mr kim:Sit.

Y/N didnt have any courage to talk back so she simply obeyed and others settled as well.There was high tension in the room.

Mom:Why Y/N?WHYYYY?DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WILL STOP THEN THESE THEN WHY HUH?

she said while shaking Y/N vigorously as tears dripped down her eyes.

It was genuine for a mother to be this worried regarding depression of her child.No mother will ever want her child to live upon the cost of medications in a small zone where he/she is prone to self created zone.

Everyone was shocked seeing Minha shouting but understood her anxiousness.

Mr Kim:Why Y/N?

He asked softly on the other hand minha was still slightly sobbing on his shoulders.

Y/N pov:

Y/n:Idk.

I slightly murmured while looking down.

Mr Kim:Dear i am again asking why you have been taking these?Why those cuts?What is happening?

I smirked bitterly.Why so sudden they are interested in my life?Till now they were living happy married life and their sons a family time.The zoned out one was always me.then what is the point of asking me.

Y/N:I don't wish to tell.
i said while glaring at everyone.
I heard a few gasps from the sons

Mom: Y/N?Is that a way to talk to father?
Y/N:YES IT IS!IT IS MY WAY WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE BUSY ENJOYING YOUR OWN LIFE.IT IS,WHEN I AM SUFFERING.IT.SURELY. IS.YOU GUYS CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT I GO THROUGH THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

Author POV:
Y/N shouted suddenly while the tears brimmed down her cheeks.Not out of pain but out of anger.The intense rage she was feeling inside her,Having a mom who only comes to her when her pain is known by evryone,having Stepbrothers who are just nothing but puppets of hate for her.