Thirty: "What's it like waking up and being hot every day" - November 29

Start from the beginning

"Mint Cookie Crush for the lady in blue," Logan said as he finished her shake, pretending to call out to a bustling store. Lilac shook her head, depositing her backpack on the diner-style booth before standing up to get her shake from the counter. Hard at work, it wasn't long before Logan had Andi's shake done, and he set it on the counter as Lilac took a spoonful of hers, nearly melting in delight.

"You are magical," Lilac hummed as she took another bite. "There's no reason for it to be this good."

"Gotta practice," Logan said, tipping his work hat. "I've been getting into cooking and baking more recently, too." Lilac cocked her head.

"Why's that? I thought you said Sam actually preferred to cook for you," Lilac said, recalling one of the many stories Logan loved to tell about his wife (who had gone to culinary school).

"She does, but I want to make sure I can free her hands in the coming months," Logan said, his entire face lighting up. "We're going to have little feet running about in our house, soon. I need to be able to cook for more than just us two." Lilac nearly dropped her spoon.

"What! Logan, that's awesome!" Lilac cheered. "That's so exciting! What's happening with that?"

"Well, Sam is pregnant, but we're also adopting a child," Logan informed her, grin only growing as he talked about their plans for their future family. Lilac listened to him talk with a smile on her face, glad to see how much his eyes sparkled as he spoke. Logan and Sam had been dating for a year when she met him, and even then, he'd talked about marrying her. It was incredible to hear that they were ready to start a family, and cool that Logan was filling her in on that part of his story.

"I have a feeling we're going to be here a minute," Logan chuckled as Lilac leaned against the counter. "Sorry, I didn't even ask-" Lilac waved her hand, shaking her head.

"Don't even start with me, Logan Foster," She said. "Of course I want to know. I'm honored that you want to share it with me."

"I'll be sure to send you pictures of both kids, then," Logan promised with a grin. "But now I have some questions for you. Before that, though, should I freeze Andi's shake so it'll still taste the same when you give it to her?"

"Yeah, please," Lilac said, sliding the shake across the counter toward him. "I'll shoot her a text, too." Logan went to put Andi's shake to freeze, and Lilac pulled her phone out.

ANDERSONNY WITH A CHANCE

Lilakitu

Andiiiiiii

Im talking to logan and he's asking me The Questions

Andersonny with a chance

You're gonna be there awhile

Good luck lol I love logan

Lilakitu

Yeah and ur milkshake is gonna be here awhile

It's freezing rn but idk if you want it frozen

Andersonny with a chance

I honestly prefer it that way

It's cool

Ty for checking

Lilakitu

Of course

Glad it's not an issue